Shoutbox

www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - can you help? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - can you help? (/showthread.php?tid=58364)

www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - can you help? by MC Inferno on 04-16-2006 at 04:04 AM

if someone wants to have a go at designing my website, please do

www.merseystreetzart.co.uk

hit me up on merseystreetzart@hotmail.co.uk about it

(Edit: My Admin is away atm, and the website's had to switch to change to a new hoster, and some files havent moved properly so i need a little help wit sum parts too :S)

RE: www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - needs redesigning by DJKAL on 04-16-2006 at 08:57 AM

page not found :<

RE: www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - needs redesigning by user27089 on 04-16-2006 at 09:47 AM

I could probably have a go at it once I've got the time.

RE: www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - needs redesigning by Josh Loughlin on 04-16-2006 at 10:18 PM

I Could :|

RE: www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - needs redesigning by B3N_H4M1D on 04-19-2006 at 10:34 AM

page cannot be displayed

somethings happened because I went on it a couple of days ago and it worked fine

mebe servers down??

RE: www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - needs redesigning by MC Inferno on 04-22-2006 at 02:04 AM

server was down sorry!

its sort of back up now, ive had a couple of problems (btw, if someone want's to help me fixing it, that would be great, my admin is on holiday, and im pretty hopeless... the forums wont work, the buttons are a litte messed... chatroom isnt working, thats it)

www.merseystreetzart.co.uk

RE: www.merseystreetzart.co.uk - can you help? by MC Inferno on 04-22-2006 at 05:34 AM

sorry to double post, but can someone help with getting everything working again?