Shoutbox

Messenger plus! #3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger plus! #3 (/showthread.php?tid=58633)

Messenger plus! #3 by jcerna1 on 04-22-2006 at 08:27 PM

Ok, got it you don't want to help me! The reason why I'm using 8.0 is because search engine for msn contacts -  I JUST NEED IT!

(N)(N)(N) Admins & Mods (N)(N)(N)

RE: Messenger plus! #3 by absorbation on 04-22-2006 at 08:29 PM

We can't give support because bugs are known and with all the betas it is hard to track which is which. You would need a new build but only oiffcal testers are allowed it. :P

So, either cope without Messenger Plus! or windows live search ;)

RE: Messenger plus! #3 by qgroessl on 04-22-2006 at 08:31 PM

It's actually Messenger Plus! Live! it's version 4.00... But you have to wait till Patchou releases it.... That won't be until WLM is final...http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=57167

Oh, and Mods/Admins have no say in when and who gets Messenger Plus! :p

RE: RE: Messenger plus! #3 by jcerna1 on 04-22-2006 at 08:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by groessl35
Oh, and Mods/Admins have no say in when and who gets Messenger Plus! :p

no, you just keep locking the threads...
RE: Messenger plus! #3 by qgroessl on 04-22-2006 at 08:39 PM

Ohh... that's because all the information you need is in the thread that I gave the link to.

RE: RE: Messenger plus! #3 by jcerna1 on 04-22-2006 at 08:46 PM

I just expected some help - but even as I need this for business - no help. I mean what would cost you - I don't know - sending new build maybe? This would be a big help to me...

RE: Messenger plus! #3 by qgroessl on 04-22-2006 at 08:50 PM

Sorry.... But it's all up to Patchou when and who the Beta builds are released to and for him to fix the bugs.... None of us have control over that... And he's not going to pre-release anything to public because it could inadvertantly give MsgPlus! a bad rep.

RE: RE: Messenger plus! #3 by jcerna1 on 04-22-2006 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by groessl35
Sorry.... But it's all up to Patchou when and who the Beta builds are released to and for him to fix the bugs.... None of us have control over that... And he's not going to pre-release anything to public because it could inadvertantly give MsgPlus! a bad rep.

I can tell you I have build 214. Is that the latest build? If so, I've no further questions/requests.
RE: Messenger plus! #3 by qgroessl on 04-22-2006 at 08:59 PM

:p i have no clue what the latest build... Need a beta tester to answer that.

RE: Messenger plus! #3 by absorbation on 04-22-2006 at 09:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jcerna1
I can tell you I have build 214. Is that the latest build? If so, I've no further questions/requests.

It is not at all. Testers can now say a few things and there have been builts up to double digits since then ;)
RE: Messenger plus! #3 by user27089 on 04-22-2006 at 09:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jcerna1

That is the leaked build, which is now very old and very VERY buggy. Using it is a waste of time for everyone to be honest.
RE: Messenger plus! #3 by albert on 04-22-2006 at 09:14 PM

Keep creating these threads and you will eventually get banned.. :S

RE: Messenger plus! #3 by NiteMare on 04-22-2006 at 09:16 PM

stop creating new threads, the answer is no, we are NOT going to help you, and thats not going to change. case closed

RE: Messenger plus! #3 by Tochjo on 04-22-2006 at 09:32 PM

We will not help you with leaked builds, nor will we distribute any other builds of the beta version of Messenger Plus! Live. You should not be using the beta version, it is very buggy and wasn't ready for release, as you can see: you're experiencing troubles with it yourself.

Please accept that Messenger Plus! is not yet available for Windows Live Messenger and stop creating new threads.