Shoutbox

The fastest of all microsoft support - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The fastest of all microsoft support (/showthread.php?tid=58675)

The fastest of all microsoft support by zaher1988 on 04-23-2006 at 07:15 PM

Hey,

I'm used to wait days before one of microsoft / msn services support team revert me back.

yesterday i was inquiring from Windows Live Mail support team about something, the same day i was also asking Msn messenger team for another thing.

Now let me give you some numbers. The total of the messages was 7 WLM for only 1 msn. it was like you get a response just after 10 - 15 mins from wl mail team. Actually i'm still waitting for the msn team to reply for my question since yesterday :P.

I truley beleive Windows Live Mail support Team are doing well , and they are so fast.

regards

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Negro_Joe on 04-23-2006 at 07:19 PM

This one instance doesnt convey the quality and speed of the team, to test you would have ot have a number of poeple inquire at the same time..:S

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by zaher1988 on 04-23-2006 at 07:23 PM

well we dont know how many mails they have :/ we can't judge

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by user27089 on 04-23-2006 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
well we dont know how many mails they have :/ we can't judge

So then doesn't that screw up your thread a little bit? :p
RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by zaher1988 on 04-23-2006 at 07:50 PM

it also screw Negro_Joe's post:P so let's no put numbers now :P ! they are fast that's it ;) :P ! lol

do u think they are not getting any inquires? else than mine :P lol  it has lots of problem yet.

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Negro_Joe on 04-23-2006 at 08:15 PM

But the reply to yours was one out of probably thousands, could be just chance that yours was quick...:|

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Chris4 on 04-23-2006 at 08:52 PM

Surely MSN support received a staggering amount of emails compared to Windows Live Mail support, because Windows Live Mail is only being used by X amount of people, whereas MSN services (Hotmail, Messenger, etc.) are being used by many many more, if you know what I mean.

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Negro_Joe on 04-23-2006 at 08:54 PM

Yeah, but with the amount of invites which have been given out, and i  think you can download it anyway if you sign up on the website, a whole load of people must be using it worldwide...:|

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Chris4 on 04-23-2006 at 09:44 PM

Still.. not anywhere near as many as MSN/Hotmail though.

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by DJKAL on 04-23-2006 at 10:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
but with the amount of invites which have been given out, and i  think you can download it anyway if you sign up on the website, a whole load of people must be using it worldwide...

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
Windows Live Mail support team

nope, no invites and no ability to download it :p
RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by RebelSean on 04-24-2006 at 12:57 AM

That would be because Live Mail is not a huge beta compaired to the other betas. Not only that, there support team is larger.

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Lou on 04-24-2006 at 01:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
no invites
That's a lie.
quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
no ability to download it
That's the truth.
RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Voldemort on 04-24-2006 at 01:47 AM

Kal means that if you don't have invites, you cannot download it..

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by RebelSean on 04-24-2006 at 02:06 AM

Since when can you download windows live mail ^o)?

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by zaher1988 on 04-24-2006 at 12:20 PM

lol Windows live mail a software ! some thinking it is a software to download ?!!!
it is a new look a feature for your inbox :D!

plus to all that, inspite of having me invited since more than 2 month, i still have 0 invites, the reason i guess it is because many are getting it without bothering them selves and joining the beta, you suddently see the switching button in you inbox.

and yes beleive me they were that fast

ciao

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by Fanta on 04-24-2006 at 01:10 PM

Live mail is fast with replying, but don't get fooled, almost every mail you'll get is an automated reply, so they don't actually have to do that much. 

Usually I get a reply within 24 hours, last WLM issue I contacted support for, I got  a reply within 6 hours. That's about the fastest reply I got so far.

RE: The fastest of all microsoft support by zaher1988 on 04-24-2006 at 01:20 PM

well no in this case the were not automated replies, because i was replying , and they were replying back, and the actuall discussion shows that they were not automated

regards