Shoutbox

Better program to record video than Windows Movie Maker? [editor also] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Better program to record video than Windows Movie Maker? [editor also] (/showthread.php?tid=58683)

Better program to record video than Windows Movie Maker? [editor also] by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 10:30 PM

Hey,

I was planning to do my new video when I realised it would be better if I had a better program to do it in.

So I need a program that can record in different formats (avi, mpg etc.)

I need it to be editable....like select a certain part and be able to delete it or add a picture or something between it (sorta like windows movie maker's "clips")

Anybody got some suggestions?

RE: Better program to record webcam than Windows Movie Maker? [editor also] by user27089 on 04-23-2006 at 10:32 PM

A very good piece of software to use is Ulead Video Studio 10. Obviously the software is complicated to use at first, but once you begin to get used to the layout etc. and you learn to use the features well then the results you get will be excellent :).

I tried to use it once, but I don't have the perseverence to learn to use something like that, especially when I wouldn't use it that often anyway.

RE: Better program to record video than Windows Movie Maker? [editor also] by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 10:35 PM

I will try Ulead VideoStudio 10 right now :)....if anybody has got some more suggestions....please tell me some :)

RE: Better program to record video than Windows Movie Maker? [editor also] by Chrono on 04-23-2006 at 11:48 PM

video edit magic is easy to use. You can get better results if you use traxor's program, but mine is WAY easier to use, and comes with nice tutorials :P

RE: Better program to record video than Windows Movie Maker? [editor also] by prashker on 04-24-2006 at 01:10 AM

ok I just used Ulead VideoStudio 10 Plus :) and I think its good thanks for your help :)

you can now lock the thread :)