Shoutbox

Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? (/showthread.php?tid=58714)

Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? by Overpromoted on 04-24-2006 at 08:10 PM

I used a messenger plus thing, that hides your msn convos and icons, incase you're not supposed to be using it.. and now I can't get it back! What do I do? I tryed CTRL + Space to reopen it, as that was what I did to close it.. Didnt work though.. Any help?!

I couldnt activate membership, but someone on the shoutbox activiated it manually for me, I'd like to see my msn convos..

I also cannot open msn at all.. I click the icon and also right click and select open, but it still doesnt work!!

Ahh!! Please help! Thanks x :S

[Edit: Would like help soon! I don't want to turn off my computer without getting my msn back!! Thanks again x]

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? by user27089 on 04-24-2006 at 08:16 PM

Double click the icon.

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? by Overpromoted on 04-24-2006 at 08:18 PM

Tried it, the loading button comes up, and then nothing... ''/

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? by user27089 on 04-24-2006 at 08:21 PM

Press ctrl+alt+del and end "msnmsgr.exe" in the processes tab.

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? by Overpromoted on 04-24-2006 at 08:23 PM

Hmm... Okay will do, but this will probably lose me my msn convos.. ah well.. Hopefully my friends wont mind for ignoring them.. meep!!

Awesome, thanks!! At least I got my msn back and working.. :D

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? by user27089 on 04-24-2006 at 08:28 PM

I'm not sure what the problem exactly was, did you do the boss protection and it wouldn't re-open, even if you double clicked the icon that it changes into?

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help? by Fuzzles on 04-25-2006 at 08:29 AM

My sister made a password for hers, 2 days later locked her msn then forgot her password to re-open it :P She was to dumb to reliase she should just open another msn window :P