Shoutbox

Messenger plus! emoticons toolbar - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger plus! emoticons toolbar (/showthread.php?tid=58915)

Messenger plus! emoticons toolbar by jgrbic on 04-30-2006 at 01:31 PM

Toolbar with plus!'s emoticons, winks, etc under the messenger's default toolbar in conversation window is missing.

I'm using the newest Messenger plus! and MSN messenger 7.5.

It worked all right but suddenly the toolbar disappeared. Plus! options in main menu are still available and so are the sounds and the other icon ond the left of the conversation window.

RE: Messenger plus! emoticons toolbar by Sunshine on 04-30-2006 at 03:10 PM

Make sure you got "enhance the toolbars with.." is ticked in plus > preferences > instant messages. If the complete toolbar (emoticons, winks, buzz..etc...the stuff from MSN itself) has dissapeared then i advice you to repair MSN Messenger, simply run the installer again and choose repair.

You may want to try widening your conversationwindow too ;)

RE: Messenger plus! emoticons toolbar by jgrbic on 05-01-2006 at 12:02 PM

"enhance the toolbars with.." was already checked.
Also I reinstalled both MSN Messenger 7.5 and Msg plus several times, but it's still the same.

RE: Messenger plus! emoticons toolbar by qgroessl on 05-01-2006 at 12:21 PM

ctrl+alt+delete to get task manager up... Look at your processes... look for MsgPlus.exe, if it's not there then go into whereever you installed MessengerPlus! to and double click "MsgPlus!" (should be the one that looks like it'd open up a program)... then completely close MSN, and reopen it. Should work ;)

RE: Messenger plus! emoticons toolbar by Sunshine on 05-01-2006 at 12:58 PM

Person was on irc, all was fine. It was another toolbar missing (other plugin/program).