Shoutbox

Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (WE HAVE A WINNA :D) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (WE HAVE A WINNA :D) (/showthread.php?tid=58922)

Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (WE HAVE A WINNA :D) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 04:38 PM

Hey, for those who have not checked it out yet look here

http://camforsam.sonicsam.net

I was in IRC and segosa made a point :P

quote:
<segosa> SonicSam: I think if you made the page more professional (design easier on eyes, fix english mistakes) and offered to add a link to whoever donated's website (or banner) you'd have more luck

I was wondering who could help me do this.....I will be actually giving something in return for someone who does the best design....The "prize" I think that would be the best is the bag I made as shown in the end of "The Mentiondees"

I would have asked plik....but pliky said

Plik says:
like i said, post about it and take a pick from what everyone does 

so thats what I am doing.....

If anyone wants to talk about it more add me on msn at sammyprashker@hotmail.com if you want to help :) (if you don't already have me)

PS: If you don't want the bag.....fine :P

PS2: Remember this is a contest and there is a prize....so try your best as I will be picking the best design.....(if anyone enters (a))

Thanks in Advance,
SonicSam

PS3: Remember boys and girls....everytime you don't link http://camforsam.sonicsam.net to a friend, god kills a kitten...please, think of the kittens ^-^

* prashker runs from rules

edit: current entries

Rik

Methos2.....WINS

DESIGNIONALITY!!!!

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by Lou on 04-30-2006 at 04:59 PM

I'm donating to the cause. The person who wins also  gets 1 year of hosting, 1.5 gigs, 1 gig bandwidth a subdomain, and a few mysql databases. I might even try to get a domain for the person.

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
I'm donating to the cause. The person who wins also  gets 1 year of hosting, 1.5 gigs, 1 gig bandwidth a subdomain, and a few mysql databases. I might even try to get a domain for the person.

Thanks for contributing :)
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by Rik on 04-30-2006 at 05:35 PM

check attachment :p

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 05:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rik
check attachment :p

Nice thanks, lets see what others have as the contest has been up for only around 30 minutes :)
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by stoshrocket on 04-30-2006 at 06:10 PM

ill have a go for you sam, just give me a day and ill do my best!!

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 06:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Methos2
ill have a go for you sam, just give me a day and ill do my best!!

alrighty :)
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by Reaper on 04-30-2006 at 06:49 PM

Remember, the $15 is on its way :P

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 06:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Remember, the $15 is on its way :P

:O

<3 Thanks :)
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by absorbation on 04-30-2006 at 07:00 PM

Sam, just steal segosa's design. It is professional and everyone else does it anyway :P

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by Reaper on 04-30-2006 at 07:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
Sam, just steal segosa's design. It is professional and everyone else does it anyway :P
:lol:
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 07:07 PM

quote:

:P

I know its just I want to see what others can come up with :)....
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by absorbation on 04-30-2006 at 07:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
I know its just I want to see what others can come up with (Smilie)....

Well here is why I suggest. Simple. Simple as possible, even better have no images (ok your rettard inpression and the camera) but other than that, pure simple fast html and css.

Go pink. It's a quique colour for a unique project. :P
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 07:19 PM

quote:
quote:
I know its just I want to see what others can come up with (Smilie)....

Well here is why I suggest. Simple. Simple as possible, even better have no images (ok your rettard inpression and the camera) but other than that, pure simple fast html and css.

Go pink. It's a quique colour for a unique project. :P

Well if I don't like a design that someone likes I will just make my own very simple one :)...but until then...contest still going

Absorbation why dont you give it a shot with your uber simple :P?

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by stoshrocket on 04-30-2006 at 07:39 PM

|-) ive just modified one of my older designs, combined it with some of my new deisgn, and came up with this random one... although imo i think it looks a bit plain... but meh, any suggestions or changes ill probably do it unless i fall asleep at my keyboard....

linkage

btw: the content is pretty much the same, ive just made the grammer better, changed any english mistakes and changed it very slightly in places...

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 07:43 PM

quote:
|-) ive just modified one of my older designs, combined it with some of my new deisgn, and came up with this random one... although imo i think it looks a bit plain... but meh, any suggestions or changes ill probably do it unless i fall asleep at my keyboard....

linkage

now that one looks nice :)....simple :)

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by Reaper on 04-30-2006 at 07:46 PM

I like Methos2's design. It would be cool if you had like a bar displaying how much money you have earned. One side of the bar will have $0 and the other end would have $900, if you understand me

RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (contest like) by stoshrocket on 04-30-2006 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
I like Methos2's design. It would be cool if you had like a bar displaying how much money you have earned. One side of the bar will have $0 and the other end would have $900, if you understand me
thats a really cool idea, i could do one of those under the date an time, or instead of the date and time if you want, that'd look awsome
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (WE HAVE A WINNA :D) by prashker on 04-30-2006 at 07:52 PM

quote:
would be cool if you had like a bar displaying how much money you have earned. One side of the bar will have $0 and the other end would have $900, if you understand me

Ya that would be cool....:)

also you won :D
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (WE HAVE A WINNA :D) by stoshrocket on 04-30-2006 at 07:53 PM

quote:
quote:
would be cool if you had like a bar displaying how much money you have earned. One side of the bar will have $0 and the other end would have $900, if you understand me

Ya that would be cool....:)

also you won :D

:banana::banana:

(H)

ill just add that bar thing.. gimmie a few mins
RE: Help SonicSam Make "Camforsam" more professional (WE HAVE A WINNA :D) by lordy on 04-30-2006 at 09:28 PM

just fyi, charity is spelt 'charity' :P it's spelt chairty in the header image ;)
dodgy typo =p