Shoutbox

Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! (/showthread.php?tid=58978)

Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-02-2006 at 03:12 PM

Lost starts tonight, I'm so excited about it! I've been waiting for ages to find out what happens in the second series, and I don't want to download them to watch them cause I can't put them on a dvd all at once, and that will just piss off my Dad completely :(.

I don't want any spoilers in this thread or anything (that's why I didn't read the other Lost thread :p)

Who else is going to be watching it?

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by absorbation on 05-02-2006 at 03:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
don't want to download them to watch them cause I can't put them on a dvd

tru.dat

I am glad I waited. The suspense is all part of it I think. :P
BTW I cant fecking wait.

* absorbation thinks people are just going to post *** dies.
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by M73A on 05-02-2006 at 03:17 PM

ive been downloading, but so what! still going to watch :D:D:D:D

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-02-2006 at 03:23 PM

The only thing that pisses me off is the adverts, that ruins it a bit. When Negro_Joe lent me the box set of Lost Season 1 last August, me and my Dad stayed up until 3am for about 2 or 3 days watching all of the episodes. The best way to watch it is definitely one after the other on DVD, otherwise it just pisses you off.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by segosa on 05-02-2006 at 03:33 PM

I've seen the first 20 episodes of Season 2.

* segosa spoils it.

quote:
The best way to watch it is definitely one after the other on DVD, otherwise it just pisses you off.

I agree, that's how I watched S1.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-02-2006 at 03:34 PM

Aren't there only like 5 episodes left for you though? Then you'll have to wait for Season 3?!

Hopefully the DVD box set will come out after it is finished in America (and Ireland :dodgy:) and I'll be able to download it (a).

RE: RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by segosa on 05-02-2006 at 03:56 PM

quote:
Aren't there only like 5 episodes left for you though? Then you'll have to wait for Season 3?!

Yeah, but sorry to disappoint you, S2 isn't nearly as good as S1. The suspense that was there in the past isn't there anymore, so waiting for S3 isn't gonna be hard.
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Negro_Joe on 05-02-2006 at 04:09 PM

il watch it but im not really excited, its a bit dull imo, you dont really find anyhting out...:S

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by wj on 05-02-2006 at 04:40 PM

It ends in about 3 weeks here in the US.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by FrozenDaggers on 05-02-2006 at 05:35 PM

I don't know what to watch, Matrix Reloaded, or Lost. I'm in such a state! >.<

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by M73A on 05-02-2006 at 06:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FrozenDaggers

Matrix can go **** itself! watch lost!!!
RE: RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by FrozenDaggers on 05-02-2006 at 06:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
quote:

Matrix can go **** itself! watch lost!!!

:o Language! :p I dunno... I might end up watching Matrix.
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by fishybobbins on 05-02-2006 at 07:06 PM

The 2nd Matrix film isn't really that good but lost however is absolutely brilliant.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-02-2006 at 07:12 PM

Matrix Reloaded is a really good film, but definitely not as good as Matrix Revolution... Which in turn isn't as good as the original.

The Matrix > *

Watch lost though anyway, there are 3 episodes on tonight :|

Channel 4 @ 10pm & 11pm
E4 @ 11:55pm

:p

RE: RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Vilkku on 05-02-2006 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Matrix Reloaded is a really good film, but definitely not as good as Matrix Revolution... Which in turn isn't as good as the original.

The Matrix > *

Watch lost though anyway, there are 3 episodes on tonight :|

Channel 4 @ 10pm & 11pm
E4 @ 11:55pm

:p

Matrix Revolutions was the worst movie in the series if you ask me. It was just plain crap.
The original Matrix is the best one but Reloaded is also a good movie.

EDIT: Record one of them?
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by M73A on 05-02-2006 at 09:01 PM

its just about to start!!!! :D

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-02-2006 at 10:55 PM

Watched the first 2... about to watch the 3rd, so far they've been okay... The second one was a bit boring though :(

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Chris4 on 05-02-2006 at 11:00 PM

Why didn't I see this thread earlier :|

Now I forgot to watch it :(

Hopefully repeat on sunday.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Pyroteq on 05-03-2006 at 05:47 AM

Chris4.. Download it from the net if you missed it?

Season 2 has its ups and downs, theres some really good eps but theres also 4 or 5 meaningless, boring ones in a row.. i started to loose interest but it good good again, ive seen most of season 2. New ep tonight for those that download.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 06:43 AM

I have 3 hours left in downloading episodes 1 - 16, after this i'm downloading Episodes 16 - 19...

I just couldn't be bothered to wait for next week to watch it :S... I want to know what happens now and all of the commercial breaks piss me off?

Any England watchers, did you notice that the first quarter of Lost Season 2 Episode 1 lasted for just under 3 minutes before the break came on :|

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by M73A on 05-03-2006 at 06:45 AM

quote:
Any England watchers, did you notice that the first quarter of Lost Season 2 Episode 1 lasted for just under 3 minutes before the break came on (Smilie)

that pissed me off!? channel 4 do it with invasion aswell. one of the invasion shows came on (part 4) 2 mintues later, adverts were back!?
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 06:46 AM

I wish the BBC would buy Lost or something (a), not that it would be possible. They get enough money from us paying to watch television (hence the lack of adverts on the channel) and all they do is spend the money on radio shows and stuff :(.

If they bought it, it would make everyone happier :cheesy:.

Did anybody notice the "Hanso Foundation" thing inbetween the quarters of the show by the way? If you watch the Dharma Initiative video again (http://thedharmainitiative.org/orientation/), then you see a man stood looking out of the window at something, then when you look at the Hanso Foundation advert, it has that exact same picture of a man stood staring out of a window 8-)

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Plik on 05-03-2006 at 06:53 AM

quote:
Any England watchers, did you notice that the first quarter of Lost Season 2 Episode 1 lasted for just under 3 minutes before the break came on :|
Same as the second episode, they only finished the recap of the last episode before the ads came on, thats why i turned back to the matrix :P
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 06:55 AM

IMO, the second episode was crap up until the last 10 minutes of it, it was just boring having to watch Locke go through everything again and stuff, I almost died :-/

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Plik on 05-03-2006 at 06:59 AM

I missed most of them, so im either going to watch them on sunday or just not bother and pick it up a few episodes in like i did with the last series ¬¬

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 02:24 PM

I'm on Episode 5 now, it's much better if you watch it without the adverts, you can follow it better and stuff...

Episodes 4 & 5 have revealed a few things but not really that much to be honest, I hope it gets better through the season.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by M73A on 05-03-2006 at 02:51 PM

trax, it goes a bit dry in the middle of the season, but by epsiode 19 you should find yourself counting down to the american show date... episode 20 tonight :D

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by wj on 05-03-2006 at 03:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
trax, it goes a bit dry in the middle of the season, but by epsiode 19 you should find yourself counting down to the american show date... episode 20 tonight :D

I cant wait! Looks like it will be a good one!

Rumor has it Anna Lucia wont make it through the season.
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by M73A on 05-03-2006 at 03:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wj

Rumor has it Anna Lucia wont make it through the season.
oh well! can't stand her :@

uk won't know about her if they didnt watch e4.... shhhhh:P

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Negro_Joe on 05-03-2006 at 03:20 PM

tbh i thought they were both a bit crap, not a good start to the season at all...:|

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 03:36 PM

Yeah Anna Lucia is just really annoying, she needs to chill out a bit... It really pisses me off, it makes sense for her not to trust anyone though after all of the shit the tail-end people have gone through :p.

Episode 6 & 7 have been the best episodes so far to be honest, they didn't do very well to make the first few episodes of the season make you want to watch the next one at all... With the first season I wanted to watch the next one to find out what was going to happen, but when I watched the few on telly last night, I just wanted to change the channel :s.

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by andrewdodd13 on 05-03-2006 at 04:01 PM

I almost stopped watching after Ep 6 or 7... but something kept me watching. Won't say why as to not spoil it for the C4 watchers :D.

It gets kind of interesting - there haven't been any for like 3 weeks in the states, that's probably why 19 was semi-decent. I dunno if 20 will be any good...

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by M73A on 05-03-2006 at 04:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
It gets kind of interesting - there haven't been any for like 3 weeks in the states, that's probably why 19 was semi-decent. I dunno if 20 will be any good...

read what the sort of preview on imdb.com to me it sounds like its going to be excellent!
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by FrozenDaggers on 05-03-2006 at 04:13 PM

Just so y'all know... I watched Matrix Reloaded :refuck:

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by absorbation on 05-03-2006 at 04:15 PM

quote:

Meh if you didnt watch the first season there is no point in seeing it. Really people have been watching it without seeing Season 1 which is just a bad idea. :P They continued straight on.
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 04:50 PM

Watching it now and I almost tried to punch Anna Lucia through the monitor, ffs i hate that ugly bitch already :p

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by saralk on 05-03-2006 at 05:07 PM

On lost fan forums they call her Jaws on account of her insanely shark like teeth

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by John Anderton on 05-03-2006 at 05:30 PM

Im watching the reruns of lost season 1. Its on rerun cause the original time was aweful. Saturday 7.00 pm - 8.00 pm

Who the fusk is at home at that time :dodgy:
That was about 5 months back. Now ive seen like 15 eps of season 1 and the timing has been pushed from sunday 11.00pm to 11.30pm.

Its worth staying awake and getting up at 6 am in the morning for univ :refuck:
I hope i dont have to miss the ep in 2 weeks time due to exams.

I want to see season 2 so i hope they dont leave a huge gap between season cause that sucks !!
A month is more than enough kthx. 4 - 5months sux arse. Id rather order the dvd by then :dodgy:

RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by Eljay on 05-03-2006 at 05:33 PM

quote:

i wish i did too, lost sucked :P
RE: Lost Season 2 - Starts Tonight (England)!!! by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 07:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
quote:

i wish i did too, lost sucked :P

It starts getting good in 3 weeks lol.