Shoutbox

Is There A Way I Can Delete My "Block List"? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Is There A Way I Can Delete My "Block List"? (/showthread.php?tid=58990)

Is There A Way I Can Delete My "Block List"? by Tam101 on 05-02-2006 at 06:42 PM

Well, you know how when you delete a contact + block them. You can go to Tools - Options - Privacy to see them in the "blocked" list. Is there a way to delete tht list?

RE: Is There A Way I Can Delete My "Block List"? by Weyzza on 05-02-2006 at 06:52 PM

Short answer, no.

You need to ask your contact to delete your address, too.
I know that's a hassle; that happened to me.
The dodgy thing was that they refused to delete me :dodgy:

RE: Is There A Way I Can Delete My "Block List"? by Tam101 on 05-02-2006 at 07:06 PM

Hmm... This'll be a pickle...

RE: Is There A Way I Can Delete My "Block List"? by mwe99 on 05-02-2006 at 10:23 PM

you could just lie and give them a fake new address and ask them to delete your old one? *shrug* lol

RE: Is There A Way I Can Delete My "Block List"? by sunshine123 on 05-03-2006 at 08:49 PM

I would like to delete one of my contact too...and i cant...i mean delete forever......it doesnt help that i just delete him normaly and block him,becasue i can still see him
is there a way that i could delete all my adress forever.....unactivate my adress??:^o)