Shoutbox

Patchou's song - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Patchou's song (/showthread.php?tid=59047)

Patchou's song by Ali_B on 05-04-2006 at 02:18 AM

I downloaded the song patchou made and i have been listening to it non stop since.....I think its awesome what does everyone else think??

RE: Patchou's song by qgroessl on 05-04-2006 at 02:44 AM

I'm not too big into techno :p so I don't like it much... but it's pretty cool that it was made.

RE: Patchou's song by Supersonicdarky on 05-04-2006 at 02:48 AM

do u mean plus! theme song or patchou spears? :P

RE: Patchou's song by prashker on 05-04-2006 at 02:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
do u mean plus! theme song or patchou spears? :P

The "Theme Song" :P

I think its cool...but gets boring after listening alot of times (havent listened to it since last year :P)
RE: Patchou's song by Voldemort on 05-04-2006 at 02:53 AM

Which one? :S

RE: Patchou's song by ipab on 05-04-2006 at 03:02 AM

@ nagini (:dodgy: bto), search the forums for something called "Patate Spears", or you might be referring to the song that Patchou made at the release of mp3 iirc. It's on the msgplus.net website.

http://files.msgplus.net/data/PlusN6.mp3

Make sure you watch the video closely, patchou's choice in accessories is really interesting :dodgy:.

p.s. patch is french, therefore its fitting that the name have french words in it. Patate in french stands for potato. (pardon my redundancy if you are french).

RE: Patchou's song by user27089 on 05-04-2006 at 06:49 AM

I think it's okay, but I wouldn't be able to listen to it over and over again. It's good that he made it though, I would never be able to make something like that and I have tried many times :p

RE: Patchou's song by Ali_B on 05-04-2006 at 07:16 AM

wait he made another song?? whats patchou's spears or whatever:S?

RE: Patchou's song by Patchou on 05-04-2006 at 07:55 AM

Well, thanks for the comment :). I have made a couple of tunes some years ago yeah but I don't think it's worth wasting anybody's time with them :p. It's always nice to know that some of them are enjoyed by some people though :).

RE: Patchou's song by Tochjo on 05-04-2006 at 09:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ali_B
wait he made another song?? whats patchou's spears or whatever:S?
Take a look at http://shoutbox.menthix.net/files/patatespears.zip ;)
RE: Patchou's song by Dane on 05-04-2006 at 09:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Well, thanks for the comment :). I have made a couple of tunes some years ago yeah but I don't think it's worth wasting anybody's time with them :p. It's always nice to know that some of them are enjoyed by some people though :).
Hey, I liked your other songs ;).  Especially "Trip from Jupiter".  I need to get your other songs again, they're on my other HDD which is failed to the point it wont boot anymore, lol.  Anyway, its been a while since i've seen "Patate Spears" :p, haha.
RE: Patchou's song by Pyroteq on 05-04-2006 at 12:59 PM

Haha i want patchou's songs.. Where can i get them?

RE: Patchou's song by Rik on 05-04-2006 at 01:06 PM

i really like PlusN6, it's a very nice tune

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
Haha i want patchou's songs.. Where can i get them?
me too:P
RE: Patchou's song by matty on 05-04-2006 at 01:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kobol
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Hey, I liked your other songs ;).  Especially "Trip from Jupiter".  I need to get your other songs again, they're on my other HDD which is failed to the point it wont boot anymore, lol.  Anyway, its been a while since i've seen "Patate Spears" :p, haha.

I agree they are awesome. I was telling Patch on MSN i was listening to my MiniDisc (because my iPod was dead and was too lazy to charge it) and his songs came on it was good fun lol.

No one will upload them and you cannot download them at all. These are Patchou's personal tracks that he doesn't really want floating around on the internet only select few people have them.

RE: Patchou's song by absorbation on 05-04-2006 at 04:06 PM

I used that Plus! theme is a music project at school last year. :P

RE: Patchou's song by Voldemort on 05-04-2006 at 07:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
@ nagini ((Smilie) bto), search the forums for something called "Patate Spears", or you might be referring to the song that Patchou made at the release of mp3 iirc. It's on the msgplus.net website.

http://files.msgplus.net/data/PlusN6.mp3

Make sure you watch the video closely, patchou's choice in accessories is really interesting (Smilie).

p.s. patch is french, therefore its fitting that the name have french words in it. Patate in french stands for potato. (pardon my redundancy if you are french).

oh, I though of a mp3 song somewhere..
Yes i know that video...I remember...
Tampons are nice accesories :) :P
RE: Patchou's song by Pipish on 05-05-2006 at 08:51 AM

I remember that thing from ages ago when i was younger and like techno music it owned!

RE: Patchou's song by Fanta on 05-06-2006 at 01:49 AM

:$ I listened to that song over and over again too. If there's more where that came from, I'd love to hear, that's for sure, but if Patchou doesn't want them to spread, oh well.

* Fanta searches for something to bribe with (A)

RE: Patchou's song by Trunten on 05-06-2006 at 05:15 AM

The mp3's awesome. :o)

I wouldn't mind seeing more if he has more to share. 8-|