Shoutbox

MsgPlus leaked beta works fine with Branches! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MsgPlus leaked beta works fine with Branches! (/showthread.php?tid=59062)

MsgPlus leaked beta works fine with Branches! by jcerna1 on 05-04-2006 at 04:19 PM

Hello!

I've been asking you for the latest version of messenger plus live, but now 4.0.0.214 works just fine with messenger live 683 (branches)!

Cheers,

Jurij
Gorenje d.d.
Customer support

RE: MsgPlus 4.0.0.214 works fine with Branches! by Rik on 05-04-2006 at 04:25 PM

please do not use that (old) version of MsgPlus! Live has it contains many serius bugs.
i suggest you to remove it from your computer as fast as possible :)

RE: MsgPlus 4.0.0.214 works fine with Branches! by jcerna1 on 05-04-2006 at 04:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rik
please do not use that (old) version of MsgPlus! Live has it contains many serius bugs.
i suggest you to remove it from your computer as fast as possible :)

Unfortunately, I desperate need Plus! for work. List gets messy if I can't see color nicknames...

RE: MsgPlus 4.0.0.214 works fine with Branches! by Matti on 05-04-2006 at 04:28 PM

Not again a user of the leaked build... 8-)
Remove it and wait for the final version, because that build can cause serious problems and it's just far from finished! :P

RE: MsgPlus 4.0.0.214 works fine with Branches! by WDZ on 05-04-2006 at 04:30 PM

Thread closed.

quote:
Originally posted by jcerna1 in new thread
I knew you are going to close the thread very very soon! How sad - such a good extension for Messenger, but such and very unhelpful staff here...
Err... you didn't even ask for help. You were just stating an observation about a leaked beta that you shouldn't be using in the first place.
RE: MsgPlus 4.0.0.214 works fine with Branches! by Patchou on 05-04-2006 at 04:32 PM

Note: build 214, in addition to be extremely buggy, certainely does NOT work fine at all with the latest version of WLM. If you don't want to crash your Messenger, I suggest you don't use those two products together.