Shoutbox

Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour (/showthread.php?tid=59144)

Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-07-2006 at 02:17 PM

Hey,

well yes i wanna report about some msn support team to their superiours, or to their audit. :P :P:P

do you think or do you know a way to do that?

ciao

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by Lou on 05-07-2006 at 02:39 PM

Isn't it abuse@msn.com?

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-07-2006 at 02:43 PM

hmm i never looked:P but i was eating a banana:P so frustrated because of this so i said i wanna report them so i came to my desk :P

and msghelp was already opened so i posted :P

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by qgroessl on 05-07-2006 at 02:51 PM

After reading your other thread... you do realize that they have a lot of people they need to work with daily.... and they can't really tell if thats really you or not, so they can't just give you the account even though it's yours... They assume it's somebody trying to steal your account. Yes, they can be a pain to work with.... And reporting them won't do much good... I'm sure they'll get slapped on the wrist, and then you'll probably never talk to that same employee again.

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-07-2006 at 02:55 PM

UTI i'm not asking to retreive my account.

It is just my email  is being deleting from some of my friends' list. without any previous notification. and the wierd thing is that i can't see them when they are online even that they didn't block me, it is just a delete. moreover in the privacy tag the delete button isn't enabled :/

regards

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by absorbation on 05-07-2006 at 02:56 PM

The person was only trying to help. By repoting them you will stress them out, and ruin their day or even worse. Which is the lesser or two evils? :P

Now if they called you are fucking bastard and said they were going to hack your account and use it for fraud, then report them :P

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-07-2006 at 03:03 PM

Guys it is been 2 weeks they are repeating the same thing, 2 weeks they can't understand my problem, 2 weeks they send fixes that has nothing to do with the description of my problem , 2 weeks they asked 3 times to access my account, 2 week and i'm beggin them to referer to the Points 2.3 and 2.4 of my description, because they show that it is not a usual deleting

quote:
Originally posted by points 2.3 and 2.4

If they are online, i can't see them online in my list inspite of not blocking me, it is only a delete so they should appear in my list when they are online, but it is not happening.

If i go to the privacy tag in the options, right-click on one of those persons(when my email isnt in his/her list) the DELETE button isn't enabled, and we know that when you email isn't in someone's list this button should be enabled.

2 weeks they ruin my morning :P when i wake read my mail and find a stupid reply :/

i wanted to report their unprofessional handeling of the messages, report their unskilled team.

regards
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by Negro_Joe on 05-07-2006 at 06:21 PM

What is your problem, i doubt anything will happen anyway, thery're probably pissing you off on purpose, only old people complain like that...

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-07-2006 at 07:47 PM

well yeah i actually feel like they don't have a fix, and they won't me to get bored, or send them a message full of swearing so that they have a reason no to reply anymore:P

i'll not do that.

so i am complaining like OLD PEOPLE?

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-07-2006 at 08:43 PM

I've read your threads and complaints about the support and replied to it before. As I said then, they only can help with the information given to them and quite frankly the information provided by you is _not_ very clear or strait forward and I too need several rereads of your description to actually understand what you mean.

It even often contains contradicting stuff. eg:

quote:
If i go to the privacy tag in the options, right-click on one of those persons(when my email isnt in his/her list) the DELETE button isn't enabled, and we know that when you email isn't in someone's list this button should be enabled.
It the delete button is not enabled it means you _ARE_ on their lists! So why using that as an example and even persist on that while your complain is that you are not on their lists? (and tbh, you can't know that for sure unless you actually have access to those (faulty?) accounts).

Also, they don't read forums and stuff. They can only go on on what you mail to them and thus that should be correct, not in some messenger-slang. By this I mean that we all know what you mean with "the privacy tag in the options" and we know, by knowing the persons who wrote the posts, what some stuff means which people  use in their descriptions. But an official support service does not. If you want to explain a problem, do it in the proper way with the proper names and proper detailed descriptions. eg: An "option tab" is not a "tag". A "menu" is not a "thingie", etc... You need to describe the things as they are in detail, not vaguely describe them with some forum/messenger-slang (some might understand this at the official support service but not all people will and that is where confussions starts and the ball gets rolling).

Also, from reading your other threads about this, you often misinterpret stuff which is said yourself (remember the thread where you thought they asked you for your password)....
You also write sometimes stuff in one way while you mean the opposite (because of some grammar/spelling mistakes in your English)...

All this is not to put you down or something, but to note that the blame isn't entirly on their side. In fact, they have shown a great deal of patience and support so far if you ask me (and from reading your threads).

Comming back to that "they want my pasword" thread as an example, instead of ignoring what they suggest and/or advise and instead of repeating a mail you've previously send them, why don't you trust them and follow their advise step by step without jumping to conclussions first. If it doesn't work, only then reply kindly with a mail saying that it doesn't work, but at least try it before simply dismissing it and thinking it wouldn't work before you even tried it and calling them a stupid crap service or what not.

Also, despite what others might let you believe, those responses are _not_ automated or done by robots at all, they are not some bunch of old people laughing at their users and they do have a concearn to help people out.

Of course some support can be wrong or what not, but they handle questions and stuff by the hundreds each day.

So, I would advise to first try to describe your problem in detail, but with the proper names, details, scenario's and examples in proper English and leave out all the contradicting stuff or sort that out first. The more clear and to the point you are, the more and faster they can help you.

If you need some help with that I'm sure somebody can come up with a nice decent mail based upon something you write here.

Again, this is not to put you down or anything. I know it can be extremely frustrating when people don't understand what you're saying. But all you can do, and the proper thing todo, is to be patient and using an as much as possible clear way of describing with as much details as needed to understand the issue, and certainly not using some slang, unknown abbrivations or even contradicting things.
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-08-2006 at 01:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
It the delete button is not enabled it means you _ARE_ on their lists! So why using that as an example and even persist on that while your complain is that you are not on their lists? (and tbh, you can't know that for sure unless you actually have access to those (faulty?) accounts).

Using this example is ideal to focus on how weird in the problem, and that it is not a usual delete.

How have i discovered that? well one day, after i found that thing, a friend was at my home, he logged on the other pc,and then told me ARE YOU BLOCKING ME. i said no but i have this issue bla bla, so he looked at his list, and never found me, i looked in my list, and he wasn't online, however he is in my list, so i went to the privacy tag, and the delete wasn't enabled.

So since i found that, i started to repeat the same things for all those who i suspect or discover having the same problem.
That's why i wanted to insiste on this point exactly and the one about them not being online in my list.

Regarding the unsufficient info i have provided, well i have provided them with a list of all the emails who i have experienced problems with, along to more accurant details each time, and as i have said, some understood my problem them i was transfered to another person and started with him/her from zero, no sooner they get a figure about my issue than i find my self transfered to someone else.

Regarding my password and the older thread, well it wasn't a ordinary idea for me that they ask for my password to check the errors in my account, however after i have posted here, i decided to give them the permissions, which i have also gave 2 times later on.

Regarding my english :P :P, inspite that i might have some grammar mistakes or some spelling mistakes but i guess the idea was clear. isn't.

last but not least, i guess you have figured out by now, what is happening with my email, and you understand that it wasn't a simple error, and by some way my email was deleted, MY FOR ONCE, but from many of my friend's email, and again as i was illustrating for msn support about the privacy tag delete thingy, and the online list thingy, i want you also to understand that it has something to do with the problem, because it is something not normal.

Regards

RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-08-2006 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
How have i discovered that? well one day, after i found that thing, a friend was at my home, he logged on the other pc,and then told me ARE YOU BLOCKING ME. i said no but i have this issue bla bla, so he looked at his list, and never found me, i looked in my list, and he wasn't online, however he is in my list, so i went to the privacy tag, and the delete wasn't enabled.
appart from being something wierd, it could also simply mean you are still on one of his other lists... the contact list isn't everything.

Have you also checked with for example NoRoom's listmanager and looked at your reverse list? (the reverse list indicates who has you on their contact list). The same for that other guy, he could also check his reverse list, together with his allow list and block list.

quote:
Regarding my english :P :P, inspite that i might have some grammar mistakes or some spelling mistakes but i guess the idea was clear. isn't.
yes, but maybe not towards others or right at the first time. I don't say it is totally not understandable, but it might be the cause of some confussions which the ball of frustration gets rolling...

quote:
last but not least, i guess you have figured out by now, what is happening with my email, and you understand that it wasn't a simple error
(...)
because it is something not normal.
It sure is not something normal, but it's also something we can do nothing about it other than suggestion to keep in contact with the support team. How hard that might be, they are also there to help you, dispite confussions which might occur.
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-09-2006 at 05:50 AM

quote:
Have you also checked with for example NoRoom's listmanager and looked at your reverse list? (the reverse list indicates who has you on their contact list). The same for that other guy, he could also check his reverse list, together with his allow list and block list.

Well no i didn't and now it is too late i guess, however i still dont know who still have my email or not, i had to contact most of them, some had no reply, some added me again, and some :/ simple replied giving me their email to add them :/ :P

Just to illustrate more, one of my friends which we also discovered that my email isn't in his list, had his email for only 2 month, and he has only 10 accounts, moreover he barely use his account, so he has the same contact since he opened his account. this also implise that contact list usage doesn't have anything to this problem.

I guess for some reason, ONE day, and for once, some problem occured with msn servers that caused for some reason deleting my account, and sure many others from  other's contact list.
i dont think that i'm the only in this world who  experienced that:P.

regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT

Ok, i have somehow a good news, now someone of them understands my problem.
quote:
I understand it according to your email, you email address is disappearing from the contact list of your friends.

I understand this contacts are still saved in your contact list.

I hope they don't switch me to another agent, eventhough he still didn't catch the because he proposed exporting then importing my contact list, "This way, the contacts will receive once again the add invitation and the issue should be resolved" according to the agent again, but i dont think adding someone who is in your list, will display the adding message on his/her screen is that true?.

However i have tried, and it says all contacts are already in your list,so i guess that wont help, hope i'm wrong

ciao

RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-09-2006 at 10:03 AM

quote:
However i have tried, and it says all contacts are already in your list,so i guess that wont help, hope i'm wrong
Report this same thing back to that helpdesk guy; say that messenger said that they are already on the list and it didn't help....

------

Also, (and maybe he did meant to d it this way, dunno), after you have exported your list, delete all the contacts from your contactlist. Also delete all the contacts (the ones you can delete) from your allow list and block list. In other words, make everything empty (this can easly be done with norooms' list manager). After that signout and close messenger completely. Restart Messenger and import back the exported contactlist.

Again report this back, in the same detailed step by step manner and tell them the result.
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-09-2006 at 10:32 AM

quote:
Report this same thing back to that helpdesk guy; say that messenger said that they are already on the list and it didn't help....
Already did.

quote:
Also, (and maybe he did meant to d it this way, dunno
he just said exactly was

quote:
I understand this contacts are still saved in your contact list. What I suggest you to try is to create a backup of the contact list and then re add it to MSN Messenger.

This way, the contacts will receive once again the add invitation and the issue should be resolved.

So he didn't ask to delete anything.

Umm regarding your method CookieRevised i understand what you mean, and that if I delete them, adding them will act as a new email, and those who dont have my email will be added to my list like for the 1st time, and they will get the popup notification about someone wasn't to add them. BUT. (and i again i hope i'm wrong) i  beleive  that the server still thinks that I _am_ in their contact list, and what sheds light on my point is the weird behaviour of the Allowed list under the privacy tag, which i have explained  before. (and maybe having them offline when they are online also related to that).

Anyway i have contact msn support again with what i have menitoned above, but i still need you opinion

regards

RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-09-2006 at 10:41 AM

quote:
he just said exactly was

quote:
I understand this contacts are still saved in your contact list. What I suggest you to try is to create a backup of the contact list and then re add it to MSN Messenger.

This way, the contacts will receive once again the add invitation and the issue should be resolved.

So he didn't ask to delete anything.
"re-adding" might (note: might) imply that you delete them first.

quote:
Umm regarding your method CookieRevised i understand what you mean, and that if I delete them, adding them will act as a new email, and those who dont have my email will be added to my list like for the 1st time, and they will get the popup notification about someone wasn't to add them. BUT. (and i again i hope i'm wrong) i  beleive  that the server still thinks that I _am_ in their contact list,
No, if you add a contact to your list it doesn't matter if they already have you on their list or not. It is about your contactlist, not theirs. They will recieve a popup because _they_ need to confirm if they want to be visible in _your_ list, not vice versa.
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-09-2006 at 11:58 AM

quote:
No, if you add a contact to your list it doesn't matter if they already have you on their list or not. It is about your contactlist, not theirs. They will recieve a popup because _they_ need to confirm if they want to be visible in _your_ list, not vice versa.

Well for what i have tested a while ago, my testings contratic all what you and I have mentioned before:/
Deleting someone (then restart msn bla bla)then readding him/her will not result any popup at any case nor if I hadn't him in my list nor if we both didn't have each others in each contact list. (of course this  case is only for emails that have deleted you, not applied to new added emails). 

So what to do :/

ciao
RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-09-2006 at 12:05 PM

it doesn't contradict though, it has to do with their allow list and in what lists you are/aren't on their account and also with other options they have or haven't ticked in messenger (and I'm not only talking about the "only allow contacts in my allow list to see my status" as that has actually not much todo in this case). If they have already allowed you in their allow list, they wont get a popup (in general speaking, again depending on other options they might have ticked or not ticked).

Search the forums, I once made a post how all those lists relate to eachother and how it works (in concearn to when you can/can't delete someone and when they get/dont get a popup)

quote:
So what to do :/
keep in contact with msn support, and don't rely too much on your own testing as wrong conclussions are made too easly sometimes. ;)

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-09-2006 at 12:12 PM

quote:
If they have already allowed you in their allow list, they wont get a popup

then it seems like that method wont help because i'm already in those guys allowed list :/ so adding them all again isn't the right idea, because in any case they wont get the popup and adds me to their list.

RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-09-2006 at 12:48 PM

quote:
quote:
If they have already allowed you in their allow list, they wont get a popup

then it seems like that method wont help because i'm already in those guys allowed list :/ so adding them all again isn't the right idea, because in any case they wont get the popup and adds me to their list.
don't jump to conclussions, it isn't because he might not get a popup that internally addresses will not be exchanged. ;)
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-10-2006 at 06:28 AM

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour

hmm anyway i have already tried to like 6 emails which i know that my email is not anymore in their list because of my previous problem, that was 3 hours ago.

if no one appeared, i will have to contact again one of them, and use my other email to chat with so i can get all the details.

regards 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit

Now they have replied, they still understand the problem, but the fix isn't real.
they said

quote:
Zaher, this issue is not because of your account, it might be that your contacts have reached the limit allowed for MSN Messenger on their lists. Basically, the problem is not at your end but it is a your contact's end, you can suggest your contacts to remove some contacts from their lists by following the steps below:

But if this was the case, then why they aren't appearing online when they get online? I mean they get connected, but my list doesn't regoznize that, it acts like they are offline.

i dont think my problem is only because they dont have enough space anymore.

bbye
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-10-2006 at 09:19 AM

It might be because if they don't have the space they also do not have you on their allow list and thus you are not allowed to see them. Again, there is more than the contactlist and each list has his own specific limits. Again, do not jump to conclussions so quickly...

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by Fanta on 05-10-2006 at 10:09 AM

I have had plenty of contact with messenger support lately. I do recognise he problem that in their first reply, they tend to shove you off with a standard reply.  However, the more professional and clear  you explain the problem, and the tests you did with their results, the more professional their replies tend to get.

I had some problems with the Dutch department of the technical support unit, but since I contact the English guys, all works out smoothly, yet takes a long time.

What I want to say is that you should not start getting pissed off so easily. People do their best for you a lot, trying to correctly interpret what you say. The best way dealing with the support people, is to DO what they ask you to do, then give them back a detailed description of the result. They're not magical fairies that know instantly what is wrong :/

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-10-2006 at 08:19 PM

quote:
they also do not have you on their allow list and thus you are not allowed to see them.

Well if i'm not in their allowed list, adding me again will add me to their allowed list?

quote:
Originally posted by Fanta
What I want to say is that you should not start getting pissed off so easily.
I really dodn't get pissed so easily:/ i had this situation daily for  2 weeks and something .

ciao
RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-10-2006 at 10:35 PM

quote:
quote:
they also do not have you on their allow list and thus you are not allowed to see them.

Well if i'm not in their allowed list, adding me again will add me to their allowed list?
yep, and that is exactly what and why msn support has told you to do that...:

- or _they_ need to add you and you will get a popup (provided those various options you can set/unset) which you need to confirm/allow,
- or _you_ need to add them and they will get a popup (provided those various options you can set/unset) which they need to confirm/allow
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-11-2006 at 05:40 AM

Alright,

A person who was in your list, and he has been moved to the not allowed list, umm shouldn't that contact get the "blocked" icon on his buddy icon in you list?

see ya

RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by user27089 on 05-11-2006 at 07:05 AM

quote:
Alright,

A person who was in your list, and he has been moved to the not allowed list, umm shouldn't that contact get the "blocked" icon on his buddy icon in you list?

see ya

If i'm understanding you correctly, then yes that should happen.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=648380]
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-11-2006 at 08:51 AM

aha gr8, as i knew.

quote:
It might be because if they don't have the space they also do not have you on their allow list and thus you are not allowed to see them. Again, there is more than the contactlist and each list has his own specific limits. Again, do not jump to conclussions so quickly...

Now back to what cookie revised said previously.
Umm as i have asked all those who found my email not in their list anymore, they all said that i wasn't blocked.
So if i'm in their Not allowed list, the block icon should appear, whereas in their case it wasn't , they just popuped up online in my list, the moment they added my email once again:)

see ya
RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-11-2006 at 09:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Alright,

see ya

If i'm understanding you correctly, then yes that should happen.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=648380]

he said "who was in your list"... so that means the contact isn't in the contactlist anymore, nothing should be shown at all.

If this is not what you meant zaher1988, then this is an example of how confussion your posts sometimes are... ;)

quote:
Now back to what cookie revised said previously.
Umm as i have asked all those who found my email not in their list anymore, they all said that i wasn't blocked.
So if i'm in their Not allowed list, the block icon should appear
NOT if you are NOT in their contactlist!!!!
quote:
whereas in their case it wasn't
Because you are not in their contactlist.
quote:
they just popuped up online in my list, the moment they added my email once again:)
EXACTLY as we and msn support said!!!!!!!!!!
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-11-2006 at 10:34 AM

quote:
he said "who was in your list"... so that means the contact isn't in the contactlist anymore, nothing should be shown at all.

If this is not what you meant zaher1988, then this is an example of how confussion your posts sometimes are...

Well i was replying / referring to adding me again, as we were discussing if they should add me again, so provided that they added me again, and i wasn't in there contact list because of this error, after adding me the block ICON should appear because i was already blocked and adding someone doesn't unblock him.

quote:
NOT if you are NOT in their contactlist!!!!
quote:
Because you are not in their contactlist.

same thing as above, i'm not that stupid :D:D to look for an icon for someone who is not in the list ^^ :P.

quote:
they poped online (online indicator), not the Add contact confirmation popup.
so this clear the idea that i wasn't at all in their not allowed list.

they add me > I appear in their list (unblocked) > they appear in my list online.

quote:
you were asking me to add them or they add me, and the popup that confirm adding should appear, not the useronline popup :/

regards
*sorry i'm really annoying i know:/
RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-11-2006 at 11:06 AM

quote:
Well i was replying / referring to adding me again, as we were discussing if they should add me again, so provided that they added me again, and i wasn't in there contact list because of this error, after adding me the block ICON should appear because i was already blocked and adding someone doesn't unblock him.
No.

1) it does not matter, in this case, if you are on their contact list or not. _You_ will see a block icon only if _you_ have explicitly blocked _them_. Otherwise (if they blocked you) you would simply see them offline.

2) The block icon you see on _your_ contactlist depends on _your_ settings for that contact, not vice versa.

3) They will see you blocked when they have blocked you.

4) If you are not in any of their lists (not in the contactlist, not in the allow list, not in the block list), and they add you again, they will see your status. If you had them already on your contact list and you have blocked them, you will see a block icon and they will see you offline.

5) If you are not in in their contactlist, but you are on their block list, and they add you again, they will see a blocked icon.

quote:
quote:
they poped online (online indicator), not the Add contact confirmation popup.
Then they are already on your allowed list, unlike you implied before.

quote:
so this clear the idea that i wasn't at all in their not allowed list.
No. That doesn't have anything to do with it.

The "allow this contact" popup depends on _your_ settings and _your_ allow list not theirs (and vice versa).

quote:
you were asking me to add them or they add me, and the popup that confirm adding should appear, not the useronline popup :/
1) I didn't ask you to do that. I explained why adding a contact would give a popup in certain cases and not a popup in other cases. Again, you will not get a popup if they are already on your allowed list.

And also, you are confussing things and jumping to conclussion again. They adding you will/will not (depending on their settings) give a popup on their side, not on your side. You orginally said:
quote:
This is different than what you are saying/implying now...
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-11-2006 at 11:28 AM

quote:
1) it does not matter, in this case, if you are on their contact list or not. _You_ will see a block icon only if _you_ have explicitly blocked _them_. Otherwise (if they blocked you) you would simply see them offline.
quote:
3) They will see you blocked when they have blocked you.

^^ duh, cookierevised:P lol who doesnt know that. I meant they will see the block icon in _their_ list on _my_ buddylist icon :D.

quote:
5) If you are not in in their contactlist, but you are on their block list, and they add you again, they will see a blocked icon.
This is it, not the above one, this is what i meant.

So appearantly, i wasn't at all in anyone's (people with the problem) block list. Because when they added me, they didn't see the block icon, i immediately apeared online in their list (like nothing happend:P). same for them, they immediatley appeared online in my list.

so i guess this approves that  i wasn't at all in their blocklist. isn't?!

see ya

RE: RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by CookieRevised on 05-11-2006 at 11:47 AM

quote:
^^ duh, cookierevised:P lol who doesnt know that. I meant they will see the block icon in _their_ list on _my_ buddylist icon :D.
Because of the so confussing stuff you post (and wrong conclussions), I couldn't be sure anymore in what you know or don't know, sorry.

It's better to be clear and not assuming things for granted, instead of being confussing and vague.

quote:
So appearantly, i wasn't at all in anyone's (people with the problem) block list. Because when they added me, they didn't see the block icon, i immediately apeared online in their list (like nothing happend:P). same for them, they immediatley appeared online in my list.
Then indeed you are not on their block list (anymore) and they are not in your block list (anymore).

And quite frankly, this is exactly why MSN support has told you what they told you in the first place. This whole thread wouldn't exist if you simply did what was asked and not jumped to conclussions or did stuff which you thought would be appropiate... sorry

And since simply adding them showed them in your list as online again and you on their list online again, it also shows that there wasn't in fact any problem at all and that for some reason you simply removed the contacts from you allow list or vice versa (eg: accidently pressing the delete button when messing around with the various lists or whatever) or that you/they changed the option that "only allowed contacts can see your status" (while not having them/you in the allowed list all along).
RE: Does any know where to report msn team bad behaviour by zaher1988 on 05-11-2006 at 12:15 PM

quote:
Then indeed you are not on their block list (anymore) and they are not in your block list (anymore).
finnally!! now can you tell me WHY when my email disappeared from their list, they didn't appear online in my list anymore and not untill they add me again? (I'm not blocked in their list, nor they in mine).

quote:
And quite frankly, this is exactly why MSN support has told you what they told you in the first place.
do u mean adding them all again ?

quote:
And since simply adding them showed them in your list as online again and you on their list online again, it also shows that there wasn't in fact any problem at all and that for some reason you simply removed the contacts from you allow list or vice versa (eg: accidently pressing the delete button when messing around with the various lists or whatever)
No, no, now you dont jump into conculusion ;) :P (no offence)
There is indeed a problem, it is NOT possible that 26 contacts deleted me by mistake, and at the same time (because they were almost all discovered in the same week, so the problem occered at once) and it is not possible that i deleted them because they have been always in my list and till now. And it is not possible that between a night and a new day (stupid idiom :P) they all changed their privacy settings, and it is NOT at all the that the privacy setting also resulted deleting my account.

mate, i guess the problem is getting more clear, and it is not that simple one. and there is nothing by these contacts to add me again that can solve it, or that msn support readd me again to their list(prety optimistics, it wont happen).

see ya