Shoutbox

How do you make your MSN name a different font? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How do you make your MSN name a different font? (/showthread.php?tid=59166)

How do you make your MSN name a different font? by princiewinciexx on 05-08-2006 at 09:28 AM

[color=blue][font=Tahoma][size=2]Anyone know?

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by Pyroteq on 05-08-2006 at 09:31 AM

Im pretty sure you cant make it another font, other people will correct me if im wrong. However you can change the colours using messenger plus!

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by Felu on 05-08-2006 at 09:31 AM

I dont think so changing font is possible. But use the attachment for making text like |-|! \v/@zz@(Hi wazza), etc

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by princiewinciexx on 05-08-2006 at 09:39 AM

because my friend has it in a different font but he wont tell me how

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by Pyroteq on 05-08-2006 at 09:40 AM

You can also make it like τнιѕ using Word (Insert-Symbol)

It wont show on the board but alot of people have it in thier names, if thats what you mean then post a screenshot. But you cannot change it to conventional fonts (Arial, Tamoha) etc.

Take a screenshot of your friends name and upload it to the board. (Press the Prt Scr key which is usually above insert and delete, then go into paint, paste and save. Then upload it to the board using the 'attatchment' box

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by princiewinciexx on 05-08-2006 at 09:43 AM

ok...i know now...thanks anywayfor the names toolkit

and you can make it different font, it chooses font randomly with this | in front of your name

but its like a korean word

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by Pyroteq on 05-08-2006 at 09:47 AM

Thats because it dosn't display correctly on the board. But im glad you found what your looking for.

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by princiewinciexx on 05-08-2006 at 09:48 AM

kk
thx

RE: How do you make your MSN name a different font? by Nagamasa on 05-18-2006 at 01:43 AM

I think i tried a way that does work: copy and paste your name onto Word, change the font, and voila. I'm not too sure but I am certain I've seen Comic Sans when I was fooling with my name.