Shoutbox

Offline/Signed Out - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Offline/Signed Out (/showthread.php?tid=59462)

Offline/Signed Out by flyinghigh on 05-17-2006 at 02:39 AM

Heya, Can you please tell moi bout how am i able to check if my contact is appeared offline or signed out ???

RE: Offline/Signed Out by qgroessl on 05-17-2006 at 02:45 AM

Umm... there is no way to tell for sure whether or not your contact is signed out or on appear offline...

What does the attatchment have to do with anything[/offtopic]

RE: Offline/Signed Out by vaccination on 05-17-2006 at 03:35 PM

The only way i can think of to tell whether some one is offline or appearing offline is if they inadvertantly speak to you.

RE: Offline/Signed Out by mitchiev on 07-02-2006 at 11:10 PM

i think thers a way i remember another program doin an event log thing and it wud cum up and say 'blah has signed out' when they were never signed in adn that was actually them signing in as offline

RE: RE: Offline/Signed Out by Val on 07-02-2006 at 11:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mitchiev
i think thers a way i remember another program doin an event log thing and it wud cum up and say 'blah has signed out' when they were never signed in adn that was actually them signing in as offline

Do you mind posting a link or something?
RE: Offline/Signed Out by mitchiev on 07-03-2006 at 12:36 AM

hey i cant remember ive been tryin to serch but cant find it it was in a program wich would also tell u wen someone opened a window to chat with u even if they didnt type anything n just opened it to look at ur dp or something

RE: RE: Offline/Signed Out by Val on 07-03-2006 at 12:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mitchiev
hey i cant remember ive been tryin to serch but cant find it it was in a program wich would also tell u wen someone opened a window to chat with u even if they didnt type anything n just opened it to look at ur dp or something

I think you mean StuffPlug witch is currently only compatible with MP!3.
RE: Offline/Signed Out by mitchiev on 07-03-2006 at 01:24 AM

i tink it mita been trillian