Shoutbox

MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback (/showthread.php?tid=59469)

MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by MuffinMan on 05-17-2006 at 05:50 AM

does microsoft actually read the feedback messages?

RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by NiteMare on 05-17-2006 at 05:55 AM

yes they do

RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by MuffinMan on 05-17-2006 at 05:57 AM

whats the chances of them reading yours? they probably get millions every day :-/

RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by NiteMare on 05-17-2006 at 06:02 AM

they will read yours, just give it time, it may take weeks or even a couple months, but they will read it

Edit, are you refering to the connect.microsoft.com feedback?

RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by MuffinMan on 05-17-2006 at 06:04 AM

i really want them to implement an option to DISABLE GROUP MESSAGES! that is so annoying! you get added in and theres no way to stop it (besides blocking the person), but i hate group messages in general, especially when u leave and they add you again. (well i think this is very important :-/ )

edit: do u think msgplus can disable group messages?
maybe a new feature in a future version?

RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by MuffinMan on 05-17-2006 at 06:14 AM

i actually submitted a feedback form when wlm first came out (i'm a beta tester) and now that branches is released, theres nothing new (except some crappy new graphics, and not only that, a-patch crashes my msn now), now im using 7.5 again, yeah but with the asking thing, there also should be a way to disable group convos altogether (face it, most of them are a waste of time anyways)

RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by absorbation on 05-17-2006 at 03:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MuffinMan
whats the chances of them reading yours? they probably get millions every day :-/

More like 100's. It is not a heavy used feature. :P

And were you rude? Because the nicer and more helpful you are the better the reponse. Remember they are on a dealine, Leah, Project Manager would love to hear all yours views, she is really after what the public want. ;) I wrote a post once on how she was really making messenger personal, and not just something for money. :)
RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by MuffinMan on 05-19-2006 at 05:32 AM

nah u dont get any responses, but i kinda wrote to them when wlm first came out, and nothings been implemented in the new build :(

oh, and i wasnt rude :p

RE: MSN / Windows Messenger / WLM feedback by CookieRevised on 05-19-2006 at 09:57 AM

They don't respond on each and every mail they got. Especially when it contains just a suggestion. It simply goes on top of the huge pile of suggestions to implement.

They sure do respond when you have problems. But for a simple suggestion it isn't needed that they respond back.

(It's the same here btw, suggestions are done all the time, but Patchou doesn't respond to them as that would take a hell of a lot of time, he does however read them. If you have a serious problem with Plus!, you can bet that Patchou does respond).