Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? (/showthread.php?tid=59594)

Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Patchou on 05-21-2006 at 05:48 AM

Hello,

first, notice the question mark at the end of the title :). For those of you who are wondering about Messenger Plus! Live, here are some news. I just came back from a "pre-release vacation", having spent the last 6 months in my office with Visual Studio, I have to say this break really helped me to clear my mind and have a fresh look on the software. Microsoft doesn't seem to be willing to release Windows Live Messenger anytime soon and as more and more people are now using the public beta of the new Messenger, I get more and more feedback about "when Plus! will be compatible with Messenger 8?!?". Simply put, the answer is: soon. One of the latest internal beta versions of Plus! was leaked, some of you are already enjoying it (you shouldn't :p) and from what I've heard, I think the software is now ready for public distribution. It's still missing some bits and pieces but I can't hold the release forever.

So, here's the current situation: whether Microsoft releases Windows Live Messenger or not, you can expect Messenger Plus! Live to be available publicly within the next 30 days. It will keep a "beta" label as long as Messenger is not final but you can still expect a pretty reliable product. The internal beta testers have done a fantastic job squashing bugs, giving their suggestions, and the software is now almost feature complete. We are still working on the new web site so I guess it will be released as "beta" along with the software.

With all the preparation, an important event almost got forgotten: the 5th anniversary of Messenger Plus!. I'd say 5 years is not bad for a software that was originally meant to last no more than 6 months :). Thank you all for still referring the add-on to your friends and colleagues, Messenger Plus! wouldn't exist without this kind of support. You may like to know that since its creation, the software has been downloaded/installed more than 150,000,000 times, with the current rate being 190,000 installs a day! It's nice to see the evolution of the statistics (I've kept them from the beginning), they almost never stopped progressing since "The MSN Messenger Plus! Extension" was first released on the 19th day of May 2001. At that time, almost nobody cared about MSN Messenger, dedicated web sites were just starting to appear (mess.be was probably the first serious one) and the add-on scene was simply inexistent. What started as a side project to pass time is now a worldwide Messenger add-on used by millions of people everyday; I'm very proud of it but I'm still wondering how it came to what it is today, especially when I look back at the code of the first version (brrrr, gives me chills to think anybody would want to install that on their computer).

Soon, the fourth major update of Messenger Plus! will be distributed to all of you under the new name "Messenger Plus! Live" and I hope it will keep on serving some purposes for the year(s?) to come. I don't know when or how this adventure will end but there's one thing I'm sure of: it's been a hell of a ride and it was worth all the problems and sleepless nights that came (and will come) along the way.

Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta by segosa on 05-21-2006 at 05:52 AM

There's no question mark in the title. :(

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta by prashker on 05-21-2006 at 05:54 AM

I am sure the public will be happy for a public beta ;-)

Patchou, good job :)

Keep up the good work :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta by Chestah on 05-21-2006 at 05:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa

Theres a question mark in the actual news in the front page :P
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta by albert on 05-21-2006 at 06:06 AM

:) Great News.

And yeah, you might want to edit the forum post and add a question mark. ;-)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Chrono on 05-21-2006 at 06:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa
lol, i just added it :)
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta by Matti on 05-21-2006 at 06:12 AM

That's very exciting news there, patch! :D

Good to hear something about Messenger Plus! Live, since the Microsoft developers don't seem to release Windows Live Messenger final very soon. I could wait a bit longer, but I also think some others can't. And since the major part of the bugs are already removed, I guess you made the right choice with a public beta in the next 30 days. :)

And yes, we did forgot the birthday of poor Messenger Plus! :o It's amazing how a small but powerfull add-on for MSN Messenger evoled into the biggest one for MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger! But I think it's all due to the major update from 2 to 3. ;)

Keep the great work up, Patchou! Just like you did it the past 5 years... (y)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Discrate on 05-21-2006 at 06:36 AM

Great work Patchou (Y)

What a great 5 years its been :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Hank on 05-21-2006 at 06:37 AM

thats good news ,

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by rav0 on 05-21-2006 at 06:47 AM

Yay!

So many times, I've been sending Messenger Plus commands to my contacts, and then feeling stupid. I've said "I miss Messenger Plus! countless times since WLM.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by John Anderton on 05-21-2006 at 06:57 AM

Hmm nice to hear that. People have been going crazy cause most who upgraded to wlm early (managed beta testers or early invitee's; before the whole "omg wlm" rush) and who arent plus! live testers must be going crazy :P

So is this the end of 4.0 testing or will the internal testing continue ? Also how long till the work on 4.10 starts (erm 3-4 months ?) You said it would be soon right (A) Just wondering :rolleyes:
Have a fun time at disneys lalaland Patchy :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by ~INVASION~ on 05-21-2006 at 07:03 AM

been a pleasure working woth you and all the testers again, the reaction to this new version im sure will be huge and people will enjoy it for even more years to come, thx patch for all your hard work :cheesy:

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by x2zen on 05-21-2006 at 07:23 AM

Keep doing what you do best (y)

People will love Messenger Plus! Live :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by user27089 on 05-21-2006 at 09:02 AM

Good news Patchou.

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by rav0 on 05-21-2006 at 09:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
is this the end of 4.0 testing or will the internal testing continue ?
I'd like to know as well. I thought that there would still be closed beta testing happening concurrently with this preview, from what I can gether from ~INVASION~'s post, this isn't the case.
quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
been a pleasure working woth you and all the testers again, the reaction to this new version im sure will be huge and people will enjoy it for even more years to come, thx patch for all your hard work :cheesy:

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by rajvora on 05-21-2006 at 09:48 AM

cheers patchou im eagerly awaiting the release

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Choli on 05-21-2006 at 10:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
you can expect Messenger Plus! Live to be available publicly within the next 30 days.
:banana: that is good news for people!

good work, patchou :)
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by user35870 on 05-21-2006 at 10:00 AM

Very Good News (Y) , Patchou.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by absorbation on 05-21-2006 at 10:09 AM

Great news, the demand has gone up alot. :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Menthix on 05-21-2006 at 10:29 AM

That's a good idea. I saw Microsoft already started some marketing sites that promote WLM Public Beta. You don't need your account activated anymore (provisioned/invite). So more and more people are starting to use WLM now.

Personally I think Microsoft will release a final version of WLM in the next 30 days. This was on the WLM Connect site the 9th of this month:

quote:
Update Your Shipping Address ASAP

Although we can't give out specific dates, the end of the Windows Live Messenger 8.0 Managed Beta is in sight and we would like to thank all of our managed beta testers by sending you a special gift. To do this we need to make sure we have your correct shipping address. To do this,
1. Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in with your Connect account
2. At the bottom of the page click on the link that says "Manage Your Connect Profile"
3. Click on the link that says "Shipping Address"
4. Fill in or update your shipping address. If it is the same as your home address check the box that says "Use Home Address"
5. Click the "Update" button.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Funness on 05-21-2006 at 10:32 AM

Can't wait!

*Goes back to watching Eurovision*

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Zahid™ on 05-21-2006 at 10:33 AM

Good news. Keep up the good work (y).

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by crank on 05-21-2006 at 11:26 AM

Nice to hear this, hope to be using plus! again soon!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by MattyRid on 05-21-2006 at 11:36 AM

Patchou,

Great to hear that you enjoyed your little holiday which you so rightfully.:D

Also congratulations on the 5th Anniversary of this most wonderful add-on! :o)

Cheers,
TheItalianStallion

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by stoshrocket on 05-21-2006 at 12:10 PM

:banana: Can't wait for the public beta, i ended up switching back to MSN 7.5 simply because i missed using plus! that much 8-) So i'll finally be able to go back to the WLM beta... Ace work Patchou!! :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by vaccination on 05-21-2006 at 12:14 PM

wooo cant wait

Godd job patchou:)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Phillip on 05-21-2006 at 12:19 PM

Great news... :) I hope you continue to work on plus for many more years.

Great job Patchou

quote:
Originally posted by Methos2
Ace work Pathchou!!
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Godd job pathchou
Is this like a nickname or something..??
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by onetouchspark on 05-21-2006 at 02:10 PM

Thats fantastic! I've been waiting for it and havent used WLM bcos there wasnt plus.YAY!!
Thanks Patchou!!!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Schockwave on 05-21-2006 at 02:52 PM

This is great news, am looking forward to it, as I do miss it, since upgrading to WLM 8, well done Patchou, and congratulations on five years! (Y) :D ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by tony on 05-21-2006 at 03:25 PM

Great News now i can stop using the leaked beta :blah!:

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by jameseuk on 05-21-2006 at 04:32 PM

Great news Patch,cant wait to use the new release,hope you are well,keep up the good work :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Reload2 on 05-21-2006 at 05:38 PM

Great news Patchou!, finally could use Plus! again :D and congratulations for the five years ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by RebelSean on 05-21-2006 at 05:43 PM

Great news Patchou, they're going to LOVE it :). You've done a great job man.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by LEE123 on 05-21-2006 at 06:07 PM

This is good news. Can't wait to get my hands on the public beta. Keep up the good work Patchou. :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by blackjack on 05-21-2006 at 06:20 PM

Good news for sure, for those out of the beta :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Chris4 on 05-21-2006 at 06:41 PM

Can't wait for public release. Can finally have a solution for the people nagging at me that they can't use Plus! in WLM :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by PeterFalcon on 05-21-2006 at 06:58 PM

Great news dude, can't wait to use Plus! Live. Good job, congratulation for those nice Plus! releases!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Dragunov on 05-21-2006 at 07:57 PM

yeah, I need the new plus! too, betatester of wlm, but the old plus! only worked for 7.5, so everytime they sent me something by plus!, had to say to them: I use wlm8 and plus! is not working for those one, so I'm very happy the new one is underway

Very well done and congrats with those 5 years!!!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by J-Thread on 05-21-2006 at 09:09 PM

Great news! Now I can finally use Plus! again!(Y) (well, at least I can soon...)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by ins4ne on 05-21-2006 at 09:20 PM

YEAH!!! plus! soon. great news and good job patchoo :D (Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by kittyangel on 05-22-2006 at 04:52 AM

That's a really good news.  I am still waiting for me.  Good job Patchou. :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Eddie on 05-22-2006 at 07:42 AM

Congrats on 5 Years Patchou and hope Messenger Plus moves even further in the future :) Im sure a public beta will make 99.9% of people happy :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by joemailey on 05-22-2006 at 08:45 AM

Congrats on 5yrs.

Plus live be fantastic i miss the little commands :-( lol

I've had to actually use my mouse on WLM :-|

Who would of thot going back to mouse would be so annoying. Msgplus i just need kayboard n shortcuts and /command here .

Weclomes the news :-)

Plus for many years to come i hope :-)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by chuck_str on 05-22-2006 at 08:48 AM

this is great news hearing this but wait see you still get 1s askin about a beta public relase congrats on 5 yrs of fantastic work

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Idium on 05-22-2006 at 09:01 AM

congrats for the 5year patchou.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Poom on 05-22-2006 at 09:31 AM

Yeah! After I've waited for a long time to use MP!L, even resisting to use the public beta, which almost failed, I am very very happy that the beta is going to be public soon. Expect a lot of comments from me when the beta is public. =D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by huigh4444 on 05-22-2006 at 11:15 AM

YAY! All my previous questions and remarks have been answered(questions) and the remarks I made are obsolete.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by andrewdodd13 on 05-22-2006 at 11:52 AM

Woot - I've been waiting for this for a while (I was sticking with MSNM75 until it came out :)).

Although I hope people will realise that even if it is public, it's still a BETA so if it crashes they should send word of what went wrong :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by M73A on 05-22-2006 at 02:33 PM

yay! now we can actually help the people using the msgplus live beta!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Mnjul on 05-22-2006 at 03:08 PM

Great news, Patchou (Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Guido on 05-22-2006 at 07:53 PM

Still no need to say "great work", obviously. That said...

Great Work!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Voldemort on 05-22-2006 at 09:50 PM

I shall thank you, Patchou, for all your hard work.
Working against Leanks, Spyware removing programs that detect it as spware is hard.
I am glad you never gave up.
A sincere Congratulation.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by -dt- on 05-23-2006 at 06:40 AM

great work :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Phillip on 05-23-2006 at 06:58 AM

Just wondering when this is released the http://msgpluslive.net/ site will be up and running. Or are you going to wait till its out of the beta stage..?

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Deano on 05-23-2006 at 07:01 AM

Once its out I will be downloading WLM so i can test it out and Plus is good program good job(Y):D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by mad_onion on 05-23-2006 at 11:42 AM

ah great, thanks patchou, im always amazed by your enthusiasm for messenger plus. its very impressive, i cant wait to use the new version :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by [MR] on 05-23-2006 at 02:26 PM

Yay I cant wait :)

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Guido on 05-23-2006 at 02:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Crimcz
Just wondering when this is released the http://msgpluslive.net/ site will be up and running. Or are you going to wait till its out of the beta stage..?

quote:
We are still working on the new web site so I guess it will be released as "beta" along with the software.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by jesus alfonso on 05-23-2006 at 02:56 PM

Im wating really bad for  messenger plus for beta

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by riahc4 on 05-23-2006 at 03:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
That's a good idea. I saw Microsoft already started some marketing sites that promote WLM Public Beta. You don't need your account activated anymore (provisioned/invite). So more and more people are starting to use WLM now.

Personally I think Microsoft will release a final version of WLM in the next 30 days. This was on the WLM Connect site the 9th of this month:

Damn....I gotta check my Connect site then. Thanks for the info MenthiX

That said, Im thinking that Patchou knows something about his/Plus!/MSN [Windows Live] Messenger's future that we do not know....
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by rix on 05-23-2006 at 03:25 PM

Yup, it's always good to hear news like this. I have no doubt that Plus! is the biggest and most advanced add-on for Messenger, without any (major) defect.

There hasn't been any release for beta testers long time (of course i understand why), so i hope there's coming one sooner.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by lrac522 on 05-23-2006 at 03:40 PM

OMG! I’m delighted to have stumbled upon such admirable news. Great job Patchou!(Y) Love u all...!(H)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Mad_Griffith on 05-23-2006 at 04:04 PM

Patchou, you're great :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by H_G_R on 05-23-2006 at 04:13 PM

Thanks for making such a great plug-in for MSN/WL Messenger

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by t1a0s on 05-23-2006 at 06:17 PM

Great news, can't wait for the beta! Can't believe it's 5 years :O
Great job Patchou!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by jren207 on 05-23-2006 at 06:28 PM

Wow, 5th anniversary :P

Well good to hear about the new version Patchou :) (y)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Shezi on 05-23-2006 at 09:20 PM

nice to hear that in 27 days we will enjoy the Windows Live Messenger alongwith Messenger Plus! Live
oh well thanks to patchou to make such an incredible addon.. go patchou go... (Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by ins4ne on 05-23-2006 at 10:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shezi
nice to hear that in 27 days we will enjoy the Windows Live Messenger alongwith Messenger Plus! Live

i missed something?? where was that said?
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Menthix on 05-23-2006 at 10:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou in first post
here's the current situation: whether Microsoft releases Windows Live Messenger or not, you can expect Messenger Plus! Live to be available publicly within the next 30 days. It will keep a "beta" label as long as Messenger is not final but you can still expect a pretty reliable product.
About 3 days have passed since he posted that, so yeah.
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by BeauG on 05-24-2006 at 09:52 AM

Congrats!
Sorry Patchou, But i just had to try it out! :( :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by ins4ne on 05-24-2006 at 12:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou in first post
here's the current situation: whether Microsoft releases Windows Live Messenger or not, you can expect Messenger Plus! Live to be available publicly within the next 30 days. It will keep a "beta" label as long as Messenger is not final but you can still expect a pretty reliable product.
About 3 days have passed since he posted that, so yeah.

oh yeah... right :$
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by huwnet on 05-24-2006 at 06:45 PM

* huwnet is looking forward to release

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by adam.yao on 05-25-2006 at 07:36 AM

Really great good newssssssssssssssssssssssss.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by onetouchspark on 05-25-2006 at 03:21 PM

we need a countdown :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by haydos on 05-25-2006 at 03:35 PM

Great news as usual Patch, it's been great working on the BETA so far.

quote:
Originally posted by onetouchspark
need a countdown :D
There's no exact date or time so we can't quite do this ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by jordanspringer on 05-26-2006 at 04:29 AM

Congrats Patchou! its been some pretty cool and interesting months as a part of the beta team. Can't wait for the final release of all these betas (WLM beta, MPL beta, WLMail, Live.com, WMP11, and eventually Office2007, and Vista!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by dannychen on 05-26-2006 at 06:45 AM

the beta version has been fully debugged?

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by 3686 on 05-26-2006 at 09:21 AM

sounds good, can't wait for it, but looks like we're all going to have to. I agree with the countdown timer sounds a good idea.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Idium on 05-26-2006 at 09:22 AM

i most deffinatly cant wait for the release.

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by rav0 on 05-26-2006 at 09:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dannychen
the beta version has been fully debugged?
It's not complete, and it's always possible that there will be undesires or unexpected behaviour in software. I wont expect it to consistently crash though.
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by KnightOfDarkness on 05-26-2006 at 06:56 PM

I hope that Official Windows Live Messenger 8 arrive soon.. I actually using the Beta.. but without Messenger Plus! is not the same...

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by The_geck0 on 05-27-2006 at 04:59 PM

Inspiaring Post... 5 is a years a long time....

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by SerGuMa on 05-27-2006 at 05:56 PM

Well, good work!
5 years it's a lot of time, so keep doing your best ;)!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Sethide on 05-28-2006 at 01:07 AM

Good Job,
Thanks for all.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by SaLO on 05-28-2006 at 04:09 AM

hey patchou i've heard that the msg plus! live is released, in fact a website seems to have em' to download but i don't know if that could be true tell me it's true?

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by High Speed Chaser on 05-28-2006 at 04:15 AM

Hey patchou thanks for definitely saying it will be release within the next few weeks and congratulations for the 5 years of msg plus! may it grow and be prosperous

quote:
Originally posted by SaLO
hey patchou i've heard that the msg plus! live is released, in fact a website seems to have em' to download but i don't know if that could be true tell me it's true?

has it been released on www.msgplus.net because if not DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by rav0 on 05-28-2006 at 05:25 AM

quote:
Messenger Plus! Live hasn't been released, but a beta was leaked. A website could have the leaked beta for download, but not the public beta that this thread is about, and not the final.
RE: RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by NanoChromatic on 05-28-2006 at 07:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rav0
quote:
Messenger Plus! Live hasn't been released, but a beta was leaked. A website could have the leaked beta for download, but not the public beta that this thread is about, and not the final.

ermm theres like 50 sites i have noticed claiming to have the beta :s but after reading this thread i relised its either a fake or a leaked version.

Moderator edit: please don't link to leaked betas :happy:
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by KnightOfDarkness on 05-28-2006 at 08:15 PM

Congratulations 5 years giving the best add service to Messenger Users :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by vikke on 05-30-2006 at 01:02 PM

I'm developing a addon for Google Talk. It's kinda dead, we have about 15 users. I hope I'll get as many users as you, Patchou!

Otherwise Thanks for this useful software

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by ily984 on 05-30-2006 at 01:27 PM

hello I'm Italian and I would want to know where I can find messenger plus for msn 8
sorry for my english

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by vikke on 05-30-2006 at 01:29 PM

It's not released yet. You have to wait.

Msn 8.0 is now Windows Live Messenger

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Eddie on 05-30-2006 at 10:38 PM

quote:

So, here's the current situation: whether Microsoft releases Windows Live Messenger or not, you can expect Messenger Plus! Live to be available publicly within the next 30 days

Over the next 30 days and this post was made on the 21st, so its less than 30 days now :) Also keep your eyes open on msgpluslive.net, when Messenger Plus Live is released it will be there :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by vikke on 05-31-2006 at 02:38 PM

Omg. It's happening!! msgpluslive.net doesn't show the Messenger Plus Live logo :o

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by Menthix on 05-31-2006 at 06:51 PM

It didn't do that for a few days now. It's because the site is getting moved to the new servers and the server configuration is getting tweaked at the moment :).

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by huigh4444 on 06-01-2006 at 10:45 AM

Messenger Plus Live! by my count should be released in the next 20 days

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by LEE123 on 06-01-2006 at 06:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by huigh4444
Messenger Plus Live! by my count should be released in the next 20 days

So far away. :(
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? 5 Days before I Leave For Saskatewan! by bitterxend on 06-03-2006 at 12:58 AM

what a coincedince it will be released on the 21st, 5 days before i leave for saskatewan![Image: canada.gif]:P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by k11 on 06-03-2006 at 07:09 AM

OMG soooo loooong to wait.

Hi ya all. I know I'm a n00b to this forum. But I have been checking the site daily since I got my messenger live beta invite.

Messenger just isn't the same without messenger plus

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by huigh4444 on 06-03-2006 at 08:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by k11
OMG soooo loooong to wait.

Hi ya all. I know I'm a n00b to this forum. But I have been checking the site daily since I got my messenger live beta invite.

Messenger just isn't the same without messenger plus

I agree!!(Y)
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by vikke on 06-03-2006 at 08:29 AM

No it's not, it's 10 kb more memory load.
Kidding, it's worth it.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by lordy on 06-03-2006 at 09:19 AM

how about you guys all stop spamming in this thread =/

RE: Messenger Plus! Live Public Beta? by fergofrog on 06-03-2006 at 10:57 PM

I can't wait. Please Hurry!