Shoutbox

What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? (/showthread.php?tid=59783)

What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by KnightOfDarkness on 05-26-2006 at 07:18 PM

What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta???

I think that is very cool (H) and usseful 8-|

What do you think about it?? *-)

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by Ezra on 05-26-2006 at 07:46 PM

I really like it, and prefer it over the old style, but gmail is even better :)

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by trini on 05-26-2006 at 07:47 PM

It's slow (N) I just did opt out the beta.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by tony on 05-26-2006 at 07:49 PM

The desing is nice, but yes, its still being slow.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by NiteMare on 05-26-2006 at 07:54 PM

its not too good if you have alot of e-mails to delete

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by Ezra on 05-26-2006 at 08:03 PM

Don't know about that, I mostly use Outlook for my hotmail anyway :P

Gmail too btw.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by NiteMare on 05-26-2006 at 08:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
Don't know about that, I mostly use Outlook for my hotmail anyway

Gmail too btw.
me too, but outlook 2007 crashes if you have 1,800 e-mails in one hotmail folder:P
RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by KnightOfDarkness on 05-27-2006 at 02:07 AM

Mmm i use Gmail too... its better.. but Windows Live Mail have a cool functions.. but i accept that is very slow, well is a Beta, i wait for a more fast system :)

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by xJ + on 05-27-2006 at 02:12 AM

yeah gmail runs faster, i can agree with that. However, since WLmail is still in beta, you can't expect it to run as fast as gmail.

WLmail lags too.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by Chestah on 05-27-2006 at 02:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by xJ +
However, since WLmail is still in beta, you can't expect it to run as fast as gmail.

Gmail is still a BETA :P

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by ddunk on 05-27-2006 at 02:18 AM

Gmail's still in beta, but it's been that way for 2 years now.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by vaccination on 05-27-2006 at 07:29 AM

i quite like WLMail   although it is sluggish

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by zaher1988 on 05-27-2006 at 07:45 AM

It has lots of bug, and it is slow, and many times it doesn't load properly.

regards

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by Nathan on 05-27-2006 at 09:30 AM

I do like the  new feature in Outoll 2007 when all you need to do is type in your email password, email, name and it then does the rest or you!
Its a great function :P

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by Discrate on 05-27-2006 at 10:48 AM

i like hotmail better for 2 reasons.

1. its so ugley.

2. its really slow, i used IE to open it the first time and it went really slow, then i used mozzilla firefox and it went alot faster, but still its slow.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by xJ + on 05-27-2006 at 11:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate

1. its so ugley.

Come on, though the interface is that ugly (i do agree with you) but you don't need to be that bad.
well, the new build's interface is much better but it's down and went back to the previous one which is +o(
and currently, i enjoy using it since the public beta is out.
RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by KnightOfDarkness on 05-28-2006 at 05:25 AM

And what do you think about 30Gigs?? *-)

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by fergofrog on 06-02-2006 at 11:30 PM

I recon its awsum!!! I love the drag and drop thing. M6 is a bit faulty tho.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by Steven on 06-02-2006 at 11:41 PM

Its buggy for me :P. Although i think its pretty cool.

RE: What do you think about the new Windows Live Mail Beta??? by linx05 on 06-03-2006 at 04:41 AM

As a few people in here have already said, it is slow and I really don't like the interface. I hope it picks up.

I have emailed them a couple of times, sending in my suggestions. Anyone here tried the new Yahoo! BETA? WOW!!! It is a little slow but that will change once it is out of BETA. It is really good!