Shoutbox

X-Men: The Last Stand - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: X-Men: The Last Stand (/showthread.php?tid=59805)

X-Men: The Last Stand by ~INVASION~ on 05-27-2006 at 10:43 AM

So I made my way to the galaxy tonight to catch another opening nighter, xmen 3, it was in simple words, freeking awesome!!!!!

the climax to the movie was so amazing i was just in aww and up in my seat. I recomend going to see it ASaP, YOU JUST DONT WANT TO MISS IT!

anybody else see it, what did you  think?

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by Discrate on 05-27-2006 at 10:51 AM

I went to see it yesterday. Before i went to see the movie i saw on tv that some people were talking about the movie and they said that it was not as good as the other 2 for some reasons, then i went to see it. They were right it was not as good as thee other 2. It just didnt have the feel that the last two movies had.

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by -dt- on 05-27-2006 at 10:53 AM

I quite liked it , did you people stay back and watch the bit after the credits? :P it was intresting...

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by user27089 on 05-27-2006 at 10:53 AM

I was supposed to be going to see it today with Joe, not sure if I am now though :(. I hope I am cause I really want to see it, plus I haven't spoken to Joe properly in a while.

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by ~INVASION~ on 05-27-2006 at 11:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
I quite liked it , did you people stay back and watch the bit after the credits? :P it was intresting...
no, i had to get out and be at a friends shortly after so i missed it, usually i stay and watch with nothing happening, and now you say this one had something? WHAT WAS IT MAN!
RE: RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by Discrate on 05-27-2006 at 11:01 AM

quote:

What happend after the credits? I wouldnt think of staying back after the credits, so boring :(
RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by -dt- on 05-27-2006 at 11:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
quote:
I quite liked it , did you people stay back and watch the bit after the credits? [Image: msn_tongue.gif] it was intresting...
no, i had to get out and be at a friends shortly after so i missed it, usually i stay and watch with nothing happening, and now you say this one had something? WHAT WAS IT MAN!

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
What happend after the credits? I wouldnt think of staying back after the credits, so boring [Image: msn_sad.gif]
haha i only stayed back because of a digg article saying theres something after it :P

heres what i just told INVASION

dt - ........................................................     @   \/     says:
anyway ill tell you 
  dt - ........................................................     @   \/     says:
you see a nurse
and shes talking to someone in a hospital bed
and then she says "mr exoviar"  (or something like that)
and you hear him talk to her
and then it goes off

so :O hes alive
RE: RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by Discrate on 05-27-2006 at 11:12 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
quote:
I quite liked it , did you people stay back and watch the bit after the credits? [Image: msn_tongue.gif] it was intresting...

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
What happend after the credits? I wouldnt think of staying back after the credits, so boring [Image: msn_sad.gif]
haha i only stayed back because of a digg article saying theres something after it :P

heres what i just told INVASION

anyway ill tell you 
you see a nurse
and shes talking to someone in a hospital bed
and then she says "mr exoviar"  (or something like that)
and you hear him talk to her
and then it goes off

so :O hes alive

Wowwwwwwww!! I wish i had stayed back for that!
RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by JadeRovo on 05-27-2006 at 12:59 PM

Omg . It looks amazing. g I am dieing to see this so badly. :d I have to wait until next week :( Don't think I can wait though

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by J.J on 05-27-2006 at 01:03 PM

I was just about to make a thread about this and then i saw it at the top of the list :tongue:

I just got home from seeing it. It's probably one of the best movies i've seen. It was just awesome.

Personally, id give it a 9.5 out of 10.

I was just annoyed that so many died :P

IMO, you either like it or you dont.

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by stoshrocket on 05-27-2006 at 03:32 PM

IMO, i thought that movie sucked... i've just gotten back from seeing it today with my girlfriend... it was ok at times, the storyline seemed to be dragged out too long and i just ended up being bored of the whole idea tbh...

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by vaccination on 05-27-2006 at 04:14 PM

Im hopefully goin to see it this week ^-^

Hopefully its as good as some of you say(:D)...and not as boring as others say(:()

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by Voldemort on 05-27-2006 at 06:41 PM

I saw it yesterday. Total crap.

RE: X-Men: The Last Stand by remember_987 on 05-27-2006 at 07:39 PM

I just saw it i though it was totally awesome