Shoutbox

I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano (/showthread.php?tid=59903)

I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Nathan on 05-29-2006 at 04:36 PM

Im planning on making a iPod Nano a Msg Plus Live iPod :P
I need:
Note: Height x Width
61 x 51 MP!L Logo

I need a battery icon to do with MP!L

A colour Scheme
etc...
Thanks
nathan

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by John Anderton on 05-29-2006 at 05:28 PM

Here is the original large logo that i had requested and recieved. Resize to which ever size that you need :)

[image removed - not sure if Patchou wanted this to be shared with the public]

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by M73A on 05-29-2006 at 05:37 PM

im not sure how well it comes out :S

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Nathan on 05-29-2006 at 05:41 PM

it needs to be in either bmp, jpg, gif
Anyone want to give me some colour schemes?

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by M73A on 05-29-2006 at 05:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
it needs to be in either bmp, jpg, gif
Anyone want to give me some colour schemes?

oh right... your post said you wanted icons... so thats the msgplus live logo as icons... lol >.<
RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by vaccination on 05-29-2006 at 05:49 PM

For the battery you could have the messenger plus logo with "Live" after it... "Live" being full battery...and "L" being no battery or something!....or you could have the MSGPlus! logo outline with the grey bars in like on mobile phones!

All i can come up with for that

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Plik on 05-29-2006 at 06:18 PM

Or for the battery you could have the exclaimation mark on the logo disappear as your battery gets used up :P

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Nathan on 05-29-2006 at 06:36 PM

Thats quite a cool idea ( ithink)
But im not quite sure what you mean :P

RE: RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Chris4 on 05-29-2006 at 07:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Plik
Or for the battery you could have the exclaimation mark on the logo disappear as your battery gets used up :P

I was just about to say that :P

How about.............

[Image: attachment.php?pid=656213]
RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Nathan on 05-29-2006 at 07:28 PM

Cool I'll do that know
it has to be
width = 21
height = 10
px

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by absorbation on 05-29-2006 at 09:19 PM

Hum, I think I will try something for my iPod video. I can share the graphics with you. :P

RE: RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Chris4 on 05-31-2006 at 12:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Cool I'll do that know
it has to be
width = 21
height = 10
px

How about something simple...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=656907]
RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by John Anderton on 05-31-2006 at 02:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
How about something simple...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=656907]
And then whats the point for making the thread then :dodgy:
:P
I think the one posted by chris 4 is pretty good ;)
RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Nathan on 05-31-2006 at 09:01 AM

:p
Quite cool... I am playing round iLinux at the moment so when i get round to doing it  I will,
I have done all the images I just need to transfer them ;)

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by zach on 05-31-2006 at 09:30 AM

Cool, you'll have to take some photos ;)

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Reaper on 05-31-2006 at 09:56 AM

How a bout a grayscale version of older iPods, i.e. the greyscale ones? :P

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by absorbation on 05-31-2006 at 05:51 PM

Well, I have been looking into hacking my iPod, and mess around with skinning. Resource hacker only gave me a selected bitmaps for the updater screen. So I found a tool to hack the images from the iPod fireware. It was good, but you could not do much. You could only edit images, all in bitmap format. So I could not acheive the gif thing I wanted to do and make the logo fade, nor move objects around :(

RE: I need some icons[urgent] Making a MP!L Nano by Nathan on 05-31-2006 at 07:41 PM

Its annnoying :P
But I want to be able to change the background image :P
But it wont let me...
I will do it too night if i can be assed  +  I will post images + a video :D:P