Shoutbox

One more feature request ;) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: One more feature request ;) (/showthread.php?tid=59915)

One more feature request ;) by parabel on 05-29-2006 at 09:28 PM

Hello!

I hope that in MsgPlus! Live I will be able to optionally activate the function to see in my contact list with a special icon besides the contact names which contacts have deleted me from their contact list (or never added me). And also that contacts that I have actually deleted from my list but still got me in theirs are visible again and specially marked of course.

I have seen these 2 functions in the client "aMSN" and found them pretty useful.
Would be great to see them in MsgPlus, too! :)

Thanks!

RE: One more feature request ;) by CookieRevised on 05-29-2006 at 11:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by parabel
I hope that in MsgPlus! Live I will be able to optionally activate the function to see in my contact list with a special icon besides the contact names which contacts have deleted me from their contact list (or never added me).
A new column with the indication of the reverse list status will be available in the Contact List Clean-Up window (available from the main menu).

quote:
Originally posted by parabel
And also that contacts that I have actually deleted from my list but still got me in theirs are visible again and specially marked of course.
will not be available in upcomming version. To see those contacts you need to  go to the Windows Live Messenger options like before.
RE: One more feature request ;) by Pyroteq on 05-30-2006 at 05:51 AM

You can also do this with "No-rooms List Cleaner"