Shoutbox

help!!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!! colournick v2!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: help!!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!! colournick v2!!! (/showthread.php?tid=59945)

help!!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!! colournick v2!!! by xsarahx on 05-30-2006 at 04:09 PM

hi plz help i downloaded colournick version 2 an i have got a problem i downloaded it as a plugin but i clik on the preferences an its not there so can sum1 plz tell me wat to do cuz im totally confused an tired an i realli want colour in my name!!!!!!:@:(:S

RE: help!!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!! colournick v2!!! by Felu on 05-30-2006 at 04:13 PM

Have you installed it?

quote:
Originally posted by J.J

Although, Colornick V2 its not essential to make multiple colours in your nickname

If you wish to use that, a link can be found in my signature that explains how to use it, and gives you a link to download from

You can still do multiple colours manually

All you have to do its press ctrl-k before the word you want to colour

Eg:

[Image: colours7ng.png]

See - http://www.msgplus.net/help_tutorials.php?tut=mul...at-colors#mfc-name
RE: help!!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!! colournick v2!!! by xsarahx on 05-30-2006 at 04:20 PM

yes ive installed it an pressed ctrl an k but i try 2 put tht in my name the colour an i dnt wrk

RE: help!!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!! colournick v2!!! by Tochjo on 05-30-2006 at 07:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xsarahx
but i try 2 put tht in my name the colour an i dnt wrk
You cannot copy it into your name, you must type /nick and a space in a conversation window, then the nickname you wish to have and then send that message. It will not actually send a message, but change your nickname to that what you put after /nick.

-!Felu!- has updated his post with a link to a tutorial that might help explain this further to you. If it doesn't, please be more descriptive. For example, what errors do you see if any? What exactly do you type where?