Shoutbox

IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? (/showthread.php?tid=59969)

IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by onurfb on 05-31-2006 at 01:28 PM

IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? From Where Can I download *-) Pls

RE: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by tony on 05-31-2006 at 01:33 PM

Stuff Plug will no longer be a Messenger Plus! live plug-in, and you will have to Wait Stuff Plug 3 to be released.

RE: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by onurfb on 05-31-2006 at 01:39 PM

Thanx(Y) I AM waiting For On me With THE Impatience

RE: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by J-Thread on 05-31-2006 at 02:13 PM

A. I think you might be pressing your shift/caps-lock key too often. Think about that if you ask a question.
B. We're used to talk in proper english here. I have to admit that my sentences aren't always well formed, but I think mine are better then yours.
C. As tony said, StuffPlug 3 will be a seperate plugin, which means you will not need MsgPlus to run it. Of course it will work perfectly together with Messenger Plus! Live.

RE: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by John Anderton on 05-31-2006 at 03:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by onurfb's thread title
IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG?
Forgive me but i just have one small question ... should it really be the other way around .... shouldnt it be "Is there a Stuff Plug for Messenger Plus! Live?"
RE: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by TheBlasphemer on 05-31-2006 at 10:04 PM

I suppose this is the result of online translators and, as I like to call them, "counterstrike newbs"...

RE: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by Hank on 06-01-2006 at 12:20 AM

might be waiting for some time for the release of Stuffplug3

News about Stuffplug3

RE: IS THERE THE Messenger Plus LiVE FOR THE STUFF PLUG? by RgZ on 06-02-2006 at 02:41 PM

Hey J-thread, not everyone who visits this forum is an english speaking person. If you understood the question, then his english was good enough.

jm2c

RgZ