Shoutbox

Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? (/showthread.php?tid=60011)

Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? by TiN on 06-01-2006 at 09:52 AM

Does anyone have any skins for  Live MesSengeR?

RE: Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? by user27089 on 06-01-2006 at 09:54 AM

Some people do, but those who do are the skin developers. As far as I know, none have been released to the public yet.

RE: Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? by Felu on 06-01-2006 at 09:59 AM

They will be released to the public only after WLM is not a Beta. Microsoft said that they wont allow any skins unit WLM is out of Beta stage.

RE: Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? by Zahid™ on 06-01-2006 at 10:08 AM

Actually there is a skin for WLM, Windows Media Player skin -> http://forum.mess.be/index.php?act=findpost&pid=137194

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
Microsoft said that they wont allow any skins unit WLM is out of Beta stage.
Since when did Microsoft make skins :S.

RE: Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? by Felu on 06-01-2006 at 10:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
quote:
Microsoft said that they wont allow any skins unit WLM is out of Beta stage.
Since when did Microsoft make skins :S.
I never said that Microsoft makes skins but i meant that microsoft didnt allow anyone to release skins for WLM to the public until it is out of Beta.(ill try to find the site where i read this)
RE: Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? by ShawnZ on 06-01-2006 at 10:32 AM

quote:
I never said that Microsoft makes skins but i meant that microsoft didnt allow anyone to release skins for WLM to the public until it is out of Beta.(ill try to find the site where i read this)

Microsoft doesn't want people releasing skins anyway..... have you ever read the EULA?
RE: Does anyone have any skins for Live MesSengeR? by user27089 on 06-01-2006 at 01:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:

Microsoft doesn't want people releasing skins anyway..... have you ever read the EULA?

That's what I was thinking. Felu, please don't give out false information, even if you believe that it is correct doesn't mean that it is. Skinning products that don't generally have abilities to be skinned is against the EULA therefore against the law. It's the same with patching software.