Shoutbox

after installed messenger plus,personal message font become italic - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: after installed messenger plus,personal message font become italic (/showthread.php?tid=60109)

after installed messenger plus,personal message font become italic by singying304 on 06-03-2006 at 04:06 AM

i see everyone personal messages font are italic ,how can i change it to non-italic...? thank in advance

RE: after installed messenger plus,personal message font become italic by Felu on 06-03-2006 at 04:12 AM

It is not due to Messenger Plus!. It is that personal messages are alwasy in italic form in MSN Messenger 7.5. So, you cant do that :(. But if you use WLM (Windows Live Messenger)this wont be the problem :)

Note using WLM you wont be able to use plus! until the release of MP!L.

RE: RE: after installed messenger plus,personal message font become italic by singying304 on 06-03-2006 at 04:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
It is not due to Messenger Plus!. It is that personal messages are alwasy in italic form in MSN Messenger 7.5. So, you cant do that :(. But if you use WLM (Windows Live Messenger)this wont be the problem :)

Note using WLM you wont be able to use plus! until the release of MP!L.

i see, italic font different to read, i am looking forward messenger plus support WLM....