Shoutbox

so i just had 1 question about the new Plus!... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: so i just had 1 question about the new Plus!... (/showthread.php?tid=60186)

so i just had 1 question about the new Plus!... by Slack2116 on 06-05-2006 at 03:16 AM

i remember on the old version you could bring up a thing that would show you when your contacts changed there name, went online, went offline all that stuff.  but im not seeing it in the BETA of Plus!.  is it just not in there yet or what?

RE: so i just had 1 question about the new Plus!... by NiteMare on 06-05-2006 at 03:25 AM

i'll give  him the benifit of the doubt that he's probualy refuring to the screen shots

if your refuring to the event logger, yes that will be there

RE: so i just had 1 question about the new Plus!... by RebelSean on 06-05-2006 at 03:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Slack2116
i remember on the old version you could bring up a thing that would show you when your contacts changed there name, went online, went offline all that stuff.  but im not seeing it in the BETA of Plus!.  is it just not in there yet or what?

It's there: Plus -> Display Event Viewer. The event logger is also there, Plus -> Preferences -> Messenger -> Event Logging -> "Record my messenger events to a file" :).