Shoutbox

MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER (/showthread.php?tid=60208)

MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by Ict-cramps on 06-05-2006 at 04:03 PM

hi

i was woundering if there is or not a program / plugin that will show you a map and a location of the contact you are chattin to. i saw this on a program and didnt know if was real . or even if it told there postcode etc.

fanx

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by MeEtc on 06-05-2006 at 04:05 PM

never heard of it...

It would be an invasion of privacy anyway.
Why not just ASK the person?

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by Ict-cramps on 06-05-2006 at 04:08 PM

wot about wen u got a person talkin to u and they use the same spelling in words and u woud like to find out where dey r . or when u fink ur m8s r playin a trick on ya by setting up a new account in a girls name etc

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by MeEtc on 06-05-2006 at 04:23 PM

again, if someone sets up a new account, it probably means that they are trying to hide themselves. Privacy invasion.

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by J-Thread on 06-05-2006 at 04:26 PM

It is not a program or plugin, and it is (as far as I know) at the moment not possible for you to do this.

But I've got some information that the program you saw is real. I think you will just have to wait, I think such a feature will be available somewhere in the future...

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by Ict-cramps on 06-05-2006 at 04:37 PM

kwl , fanx , where bouts can i find dis info

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by mwe99 on 06-05-2006 at 06:47 PM

I for one, would NOT liked to be talked to by someone who knew my exact location. Especially people I barely know.

You will probably not receive any information that helps you with privacy invasion on this forum.

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by Chris4 on 06-05-2006 at 06:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ict-cramps
kwl , fanx , where bouts can i find dis info
quote:
Originally posted by Ict-cramps
I think such a feature will be available somewhere in the future...

But tbh, I'm pretty certain it won't be...
RE: RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by vaccination on 06-05-2006 at 07:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
I for one, would NOT liked to be talked to by someone who knew my exact location. Especially people I barely know.

You will probably not receive any information that helps you with privacy invasion on this forum.

Yes, i don't perticularly like the idea of people knowing exactly where i am in the world!
RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by ilkerka on 06-15-2006 at 12:25 PM

i reckon its a good idea. you can do this by finding the ip of the person from msn then there was this program that gives exact location of an IP adress(sorry cant remember). but dun think anyone would integrate that to msn

RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by RaceProUK on 06-15-2006 at 06:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ilkerka
i reckon its a good idea. you can do this by finding the ip of the person from msn then there was this program that gives exact location of an IP adress(sorry cant remember). but dun think anyone would integrate that to msn
It'll give the location of that person's ISP only, not the actual address of the person. So the best you're going to get is a city or something.
RE: RE: MSN CONTACT MAP FINDER by ilkerka on 06-16-2006 at 03:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
quote:
Originally posted by ilkerka
It'll give the location of that person's ISP only, not the actual address of the person. So the best you're going to get is a city or something.

ye of course. if you could learn the adress of the person now that is privacy invasion. at least you ll now have an idea that person is in whichever country he/she said.