Shoutbox

wireless laser mouse? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: wireless laser mouse? (/showthread.php?tid=60471)

wireless laser mouse? by xJ + on 06-12-2006 at 10:29 AM

My current wireless optical mouse sometimes work and sometimes doesn't. Thus, I want to change a wireless laser mouse.
But the problem is which brand and model of lasor mouse is good for both gaming and doing typical stuffs. Any recommemdation?

RE: wireless laser mouse? by Mentality on 06-12-2006 at 10:33 AM

I have the same problem, it gets very laggy sometimes, my keyboard came with it and thats wirless - but its fine, never any problems, the mouse is especially bad when gaming I have to agree

RE: wireless laser mouse? by -dt- on 06-12-2006 at 11:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
And I see you want a gaming mouse. If you play alot of games like me dont get a wireless mouse.
why =/ ... cables are mega annoying while gaming.... its like you move your mouse to shoot someone and OMG CABLE STUCK...and you miss :P
RE: wireless laser mouse? by paperless on 06-12-2006 at 11:20 AM

I have a wireless laser mouse, its logitech MX1000, it  R - U - L - E - S. :)

RE: wireless laser mouse? by Steven on 06-12-2006 at 11:22 AM

Nexxtech is the way to go if you need mouses. (i guess the plural for computer mouse are mice)? Logitech mice i find flimsy and the kind of mouse that breaks before you take it home or in the car. That may be just the kind of person i am. If your looking for durabilty, i strongly suggest Nexxtech. :) Hope this helps

RE: wireless laser mouse? by xJ + on 06-12-2006 at 12:26 PM

Here's the list of mice you guys've named out:
Logitech® MX™ 1000
Logitech® G7
Logitech® G5
Nex²tech mice

I do some research on those mice. Most Logitech® mice are sold in my country. I find that though G7's heavy, but it's good. G5's light and good. While MX™ 1000's batteries are inside the mouse itself, I suppose, and I don't know whether those batteries are lasting. Didnt hear of Nex²tech mice, checked it out too, they are cool, but, I'm not sure whether the brand is sold in my country.
I will take note of the brand. Thanks for recommemding. :)

Anymore recommemdation?

RE: wireless laser mouse? by Voldemort on 06-12-2006 at 01:05 PM

Buy one that uses AA batteries, so you can change them when they are finished.
Buy rechargable batteries too, for the mouse, when they dont do their job, just buy new rechargables, instead of struggling and suffering with the internal rechargable battery.

RE: wireless laser mouse? by Ezra on 06-12-2006 at 02:56 PM

The Best Mouse is:

A Wireless Laser mouse with 2 Rechargable AA batteries and a docking station

;)

But I don't know which one that is... :(

I have a normal crappy wireless optical mouse :P

RE: wireless laser mouse? by -dt- on 06-12-2006 at 03:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
then change a battery or charge it every 4 hours (Smilie)
:-/ four hours?! wtfux are you using homemade batteries? mine last atleast one and a half days.

also logitech > *
RE: wireless laser mouse? by QtanJ on 06-12-2006 at 03:50 PM

I have MX 1000 and wish I had G5 or G7 so I suggest you don't go for it. It's better than the others I have tried, but I don't think it's good enough.

RE: wireless laser mouse? by user27089 on 06-12-2006 at 03:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
I have a wireless laser mouse, its logitech MX1000, it  R - U - L - E - S. :)

I have that, and it's ace :).

I'd definitely go for that one.

Philip, I charge my mouse hardly ever, when I leave the computer, just wack it into the docklet (which is always plugged in) and it charges, it doesn't take long, and the battery life lasts for absolutely ages.

This is the Logitech MX1000 by the way.
RE: wireless laser mouse? by xJ + on 06-12-2006 at 05:13 PM

Thanks guys! :)
Logitech® is recomemded by most of you.
And MX™1000, G5 and G7 are recomemded by most of you.
I checked them out too as I've said. And I find G7 is the best followed by MX™1000 and G5. I will then buy G7. I'll also check out Nex²tech too as I've said too.

RE: wireless laser mouse? by lizard.boy on 06-12-2006 at 08:56 PM

umm.. as far as i know nexxtech are just a no-name brand by cuircuit city, made by all different manufacturers. personally i like logitech, the g7 or mx1000 are probably the best options.

I have a cordless click! plus which i picked up for like $7 but it only needs battaries changed about every 2 weeks running on some crappy rechargeables that i picked up for $13. i also get about 2-3 weeks off these battaries i get from canadian tire in a package of 50 for $7. The mouse kinda sucks for precision photoshop work though.