Shoutbox

TV Guide Feature for your TV - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: TV Guide Feature for your TV (/showthread.php?tid=60571)

TV Guide Feature for your TV by jordanspringer on 06-15-2006 at 02:43 AM

I'm not sure if this is a feature or not but for all of those who own Digital Cable or have Satelite, or are just familiar with any built in program guide that you use to see whats on tv.

Yes, picture in guide was a nifty addition. But I, like a lot of people flip through the 500channel guide finding like maybe 4 or 5 programs that i'd like to watch that are on. Is there someway to flag those channels as i'm scrolling through the guide, so when i'm done looking i can just quickly view those channels when flipping back and fourth, like a filtered guide for your fav channels that are currently on, and is easily reset-able.

I know you can customize your guide to display only the channels you want, but that takes time. An on-the-fly approach would be sweett!

RE: TV Guide Feature for your TV by ShawnZ on 06-15-2006 at 02:58 AM

There's not universal guide software or something, every digital guide would be different depending on the provider..

RE: TV Guide Feature for your TV by jordanspringer on 06-15-2006 at 03:00 AM

I know, and i have yet to see a feature like that out there, i'm just saying it would be a good idea, or feature to make surfing easier.

RE: TV Guide Feature for your TV by DJKAL on 06-15-2006 at 02:46 PM

you can do i ton the TV - if that is what you wanna do - i think you press the blue button on the sky remote *-) and to scroll through the flagged channels you just click the blue one again