Shoutbox

Contact information and individual event logging - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Contact information and individual event logging (/showthread.php?tid=60617)

Contact information and individual event logging by Weirsy on 06-17-2006 at 12:23 AM

Now that a version of mpl has been leaked im wondering about the contact information page? I liked the individual event log for each contact which i cant seem to find now. It comes in handy as i leave my messenger on 99% of the time and i'd like to know if some people have been online to get messages/emails/whatever.. Id rather not have a million pop ups for each event but if it comes down do it i guess i will have to.. so will the individual event log/contact information feature be returning with the official release? Is it already here and i cant find it?

thanks in advance guys!

RE: Contact information and individual event logging by Zahid™ on 06-17-2006 at 07:41 AM

Support is not given to people using the leaked beta, and it might not be in the leaked version but a later version or the public beta.

RE: RE: Contact information and individual event logging by Weirsy on 06-17-2006 at 07:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
Support is not given to people using the leaked beta, and it might not be in the leaked version but a later version or the public beta.

whose asking for support. Some of you guys who are beta testing this know the program inside and out so i dont think that by asking about a feature of the program i get ignored... you say it could be in a later version or public beta but do you think it will?
RE: Contact information and individual event logging by absorbation on 06-17-2006 at 10:31 AM

Hello, I hope this post I made helps you :P. It will return, and there is a screenshot for you.

RE: RE: Contact information and individual event logging by Weirsy on 06-18-2006 at 01:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Hello, I hope this post I made helps you :P. It will return, and there is a screenshot for you.

honestly.. thats perfect. thanks dude!
[Image: contact-information.png]