Shoutbox

Help with Winamp! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Help with Winamp! (/showthread.php?tid=60701)

Help with Winamp! by welshboy222 on 06-19-2006 at 06:10 AM

I need help with winamp I burned Songs onto ITunes then I copyed them into a folder then I put them onto Winamp and now they won't play anyone got any ideas?

RE: Help with Winamp/Shoutcast by John Anderton on 06-19-2006 at 06:55 AM

Err just one question ... why is there shoutcast in the thread name? There is no mention of internet radio (shoutcast = internet radio thing you can do using winamp right?)

* John Anderton is confused :S

RE: Help with Winamp/Shoutcast by welshboy222 on 06-19-2006 at 07:06 AM

alright forget shoutcast can someone plz help me with winamp no music plays on it.

RE: Help with Winamp! by welshboy222 on 06-19-2006 at 12:23 PM

I did rip it I used ITunes to rip it and then songs which have been on Winamp for two days or so just don't play anymore only on winamp.

RE: Help with Winamp! by qgroessl on 06-19-2006 at 01:47 PM

Are they a filetype that winamp supports? (which is basically all)... and make sure you have the latest version of Winamp by checking at www.winamp.com.

RE: Help with Winamp! by Negro_Joe on 06-19-2006 at 01:53 PM

Check all the music is in the right location which winamp is searcging, hade you added all the music again to winamp..:S

I dont know...:\

RE: Help with Winamp! by Voldemort on 06-19-2006 at 02:03 PM

I  think i heard someone said time ago that placed all of his songs in Itunes and they got licensed..... and wouldnt play in other places..... or perhaps you grabbed the shortcuts to them from Recent Documents?

RE: Help with Winamp! by welshboy222 on 06-19-2006 at 03:25 PM

All the songs are in MP3 and I just copy them from ITunes put them in a folder and copy that into Winamp maybe I should rip them onto Winamp directly?
Also another thing the songs I put on there recently from ITunes work fine but the songs from ITunes which I put on there a while ago don't play.