Shoutbox

Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? (/showthread.php?tid=60767)

Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? by Yil2201 on 06-20-2006 at 07:14 PM

Hi all ! I'm new on this forum. I tested Msg Plus! Live ( leaked version ) because i really love that app and really wanted to test it. During my test, i saw that the preview panel ( don't know how you named that ) was away from the beta. The preview panel is the panel which is shown when you type only "/" in the conversation window to change status, send pre-saved messages, etc...
Will it be back on the final release of Msg Plus! Live ? Cause i really love this feature.

Thanks, Yil2201.

RE: Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? by MX-G on 06-20-2006 at 07:15 PM

you shouldnt use the leaked version

RE: RE: Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? by Yil2201 on 06-20-2006 at 07:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MX-G
you shouldnt use the leaked version

Man, i know that ! But i needed that app ! :P Trust me ... ;)
RE: Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? by Zahid™ on 06-20-2006 at 07:18 PM

It might not be on the leaked beta because the leaked beta is a older version and you shouldn't be using it anyway but it might be in the public beta. You'll have to wait for a official tester to reply here.

RE: Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? by Sunshine on 06-20-2006 at 07:38 PM

Yes, the command helper will be back in Plus!Live release version.

RE: Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? by RaceProUK on 06-21-2006 at 12:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Yes, the command helper will be back in Plus!Live release version.
And it'll be just as you remember it from Plus! 3 ;)
RE: Panel on Conversation window away from MPL4 ? by Yil2201 on 06-21-2006 at 12:29 PM

Cool, great news ;) Thanks, See ya.