Shoutbox

Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus (/showthread.php?tid=60915)

Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by oliezekat on 06-23-2006 at 11:49 AM

Hi

I'm manager of Y!MPlus add-on for Yahoo! Messenger... Not official, but approved by Yahoo! France
http://ymplus.insideyahoo.net (in english, french, espanol, and italiano)

I want to talk with Patchou about future Messenger between ours communities.

Thank to mail me at oliezekat@yahoo.fr

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by Eddie on 06-23-2006 at 12:26 PM

EDIT: Try contacting him @ mplus@patchou.com and see what he says :)
sorry lol

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by Eljay on 06-23-2006 at 12:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
Try contacting him @ patchou@mplus.com and see what he says :)

i think youll find thats mplus@patchou.com :P
RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by oliezekat on 06-24-2006 at 10:46 AM

Thank everybody... Patchou mailed me :o)

:o. he is french... Like me !

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by GiantSpider on 06-24-2006 at 11:51 AM

French Canadian

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by Stef on 06-24-2006 at 01:11 PM

a plus version for yahoo or compatibly with yahoo? XD

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by Mentality on 06-24-2006 at 02:22 PM

For Yahoo I believe

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by oliezekat on 06-24-2006 at 05:12 PM

Y!M Plus is a tool dedicated to Yahoo! members (not only for Yahoo! Messenger)... But give nothing for MSN Messenger users.

It is not like than MsgPlus, not same goals... See our website ;op

Don't confuse. Next releases of Yahoo! Messenger and Live Messenger could talk between them... Both members of Yahoo! and MSN will not needed to keep twice Messenger (or use Multi-IM software) to talk with theirs friends from both communities.

One friend-list, one (favorite) Messenger, for 2 communities. So nice ! :o)

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by fergofrog on 06-24-2006 at 11:05 PM

What email address was it? patchou@mplus.com or mplus@patchou.com?

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by Yousef on 06-24-2006 at 11:09 PM

The latter.

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by Stef on 06-24-2006 at 11:31 PM

hm
i think it's a good idea

a good work was, than both plus! work together or the codes.
example the color names ^^

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by fergofrog on 06-24-2006 at 11:35 PM

Yer it is a good idea! Hint... Hint... Patchou.

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by Nagamasa on 06-25-2006 at 01:00 AM

Wow I use Yahoo! Messenger (sometimes) and I've never heard of it. I have imagined Patchou making one for Yahoo! after the intergration...

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by stevecam on 06-25-2006 at 01:19 AM

a sourceforge project :-), too bad MP!L isnt opensource

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by stevecam on 06-25-2006 at 01:27 AM

Yahoo just released Yahoo Messenger 8 beta, is this still compatible

RE: Want private talk with Patchou about Y!MPlus by King Of Chaos on 06-25-2006 at 02:21 AM

As far as I can tell, it *somewhat* works with Yahoo 8 beta.

@ oliezekat, with the release of Yahoo 8 beta and it's plugin capabilities, are we gonna see this ported as a plugin?