Shoutbox

mess.be forums missing out? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: mess.be forums missing out? (/showthread.php?tid=60972)

mess.be forums missing out? by R.J on 06-24-2006 at 07:01 PM

I feel joy and yet im sad, mess.be's forum is still down this close to the plus release:Si hope its up in time to chat about the new plus features and GUI (not that these forums are bad) but i like to be on a few forums at once.

RE: mess.be forums missing out? by Zahid™ on 06-24-2006 at 07:08 PM

Even if the forums not up when Messenger Plus Live is released, you'll always be able to "chat about the new plus features and GUI" when they're back up.

RE: mess.be forums missing out? by Vexor on 06-24-2006 at 07:45 PM

Why should we worry about mess.be? they didnt worry about msgplus.net when they were allowing people to download the leaked beta of Plus! Live.

RE: mess.be forums missing out? by Reload2 on 06-24-2006 at 07:54 PM

Mess.be never allowed people to download the leaked beta of Plus! Live, I read the news on mess.be since the starting of all those messenger beta testings and dwergs (the owner and the news poster of mess.be is an official tester, so I don't think he would encourage people to dl the leak, as he wouldn't be a tester anymore) did post a news about the leaks, but he NEVER gave some links, and he also encourages people to NOT download the leaks.

RE: mess.be forums missing out? by Vexor on 06-24-2006 at 07:58 PM

Didnt know that, I just thought I saw something on there about the leaked beta for download.. but being a tester, i didnt care much for who was leaking it, my job was to test the beta that I had.