Shoutbox

I've deleted Messenger Plus and now i keep getting a message that pops up - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: I've deleted Messenger Plus and now i keep getting a message that pops up (/showthread.php?tid=60988)

I've deleted Messenger Plus and now i keep getting a message that pops up by poirier18 on 06-24-2006 at 08:55 PM

It won't go away. If i press the x button to close it it closes my msn messenger also.

please help

Melissa

my e-mail is: melissapoirier18@hotmail.com

RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus from my computer and now i keep getting a message that pops up by Zahid™ on 06-24-2006 at 08:56 PM

Please explain a bit more, like what message keeps popping up so that we can help you.

RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus from my computer and now i keep getting a message that pops up by Voldemort on 06-24-2006 at 08:57 PM

Mellisa, that program is not Msg Plus...
that program is Msn Content Plus, let me look for removal instrucions and i will edit my post...

RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus from my computer and now i keep getting a message that pops up by poirier18 on 06-25-2006 at 09:21 PM

It pops up saying that i need to pay for msn content plus.. because my trial is over.

I don't to pay i though it was free when I downloaded it.. but that's ok i just wanna get it off my computer it keeps popping up when i sign in to msn messenger

please help

write back please

RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus from my computer and now i keep getting a message that pops up by Patchou on 06-25-2006 at 09:52 PM

The message you're describing does not come from Messenger Plus!, you're on the wrong forum, sorry :).

RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus from my computer and now i keep getting a message that pops up by matty on 06-25-2006 at 09:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by poirier18
It pops up saying that i need to pay for msn content plus.. because my trial is over.

I don't to pay i though it was free when I downloaded it.. but that's ok i just wanna get it off my computer it keeps popping up when i sign in to msn messenger

please help

write back please

Close MSN Messenger (Or Windows Live Messenger down)
Click Start > (Settings) > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
Click MSN Content Plus and click Remove.

http://www.msncontentplus.com/
RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus from my computer and now i keep getting a message that pops up by nhernandez82 on 11-16-2006 at 01:12 AM

I'm getting that same message but i dont have MSN content plus on my add or remove programs. If anybody can help me out i would appreciate it.
Thanks

RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus from my computer and now i keep getting a message tha by deAd on 11-16-2006 at 01:24 AM

Do a search for something like this on google, I've seen the question asked on mess.be forums a couple times.

EDIT: Found this on mess.be, don't know if it works:

quote:
Originally posted by forum.mess.be; TwOBadD
when you go to ur task manager there is something that says msnappm.foo or something close to it...end task on it... and then go to start/mycomputer/windows folder... and look for that exe in there...thats where i found mine and delete anything else u find in your windows folder that is made by... MSN content plus company... and it should stop showing up....

RE: I've deleted Messenger Plus and now i keep getting a message that pops up by nhernandez82 on 11-20-2006 at 10:36 PM

Thank you deAd for your help. I dont have that problem anymore.