Shoutbox

[Release] Background Changer - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release] Background Changer (/showthread.php?tid=61033)

[Release] Background Changer by Veggie on 06-25-2006 at 12:31 AM

This script provides a dialog to change/delete background images in the contact list.

Usage:

• Select change background in the contact lists plus menu
  • /changebg filename in a chat

Download Link:
http://svn.thedt.net/release/Background.plsc

SVN:
http://svn.thedt.net/www/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/scripts/...Veggie/Background/
RE: [Release] Background Changer by MX-G on 06-25-2006 at 12:51 AM

interesting, downloading, thanks

RE: [Release] Background Changer by DigitalScan on 06-25-2006 at 01:24 AM

nice script, ill be writing a few myself when i get some time, look foward to sharing with everyone whenever i get around to it

RE: [Release] Background Changer by Mentality on 06-25-2006 at 01:26 AM

Got any pre-made backgrounds Veggie? please and thank you :P

RE: [Release] Background Changer by xJ + on 06-25-2006 at 01:49 AM

the browse button can't work.

RE: [Release] Background Changer by ykz on 06-25-2006 at 01:58 AM

it works with me..

RE: [Release] Background Changer by Mentality on 06-25-2006 at 02:03 AM

Works here also

RE: [Release] Background Changer by zVp on 06-25-2006 at 04:48 AM

Thanks for the script! Excellent job :)

but I have a question. What are the restrictions on the picture? like... Colors and stuff. Whenever I try to put on a picture, it's like it's set on 256 colors or so

RE: [Release] Background Changer by rhys100 on 06-25-2006 at 07:49 AM

Hi, everyone. Post your best background you have for your contact list!
I have a question, on my comp this works great. On my other comp when i add a image it seems to have no effect. anyone else had this problem? is there certain permission a person needs to add a image to this?

RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 06-25-2006 at 08:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rhys100
Hi, everyone. Post your best background you have for your contact list!
Please do not!!

This thread is in a support forum. No spam, chitchat, etc is allowed here. If you want such a thread where people can post their backgrounds then create a new thread in Testing and Trashing.

Do not encourage people to post off topic in support threads

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
I have a question, on my comp this works great. On my other comp when i add a image it seems to have no effect. anyone else had this problem? is there certain permission a person needs to add a image to this?
The Background Changer script does nothing more than simply copying your own image to lvback.gif which is located in the main Messenger folder. Just as if you would manually copy your picture to the main Messenger folder, nothing more...

Since that is only what it is doing, any issues regarding wrong colors, no permissions, not loading the background, etc etc are caused by Windows Live Messenger itself...
RE: [Release] Background Changer by kilhom on 06-27-2006 at 12:53 AM

This script bug with me, when i want to uninstall it ,
no problems...
but the image wont "disparaitre" er... ( sorry im not english >.> ) hide ?
no... Clear ? the image wont uninstall !
I try to uninstall Messenger Plus live ... nothing !
i try to uninstall msn messenger too ... nothing too !

aye , the image what i have choose it isnt beatifull v-v
i try to install the plugin but when i want to change image , wont work

=\

sorry for my bad english v-v

RE: RE: [Release] Background Changer by jmccarroll on 06-27-2006 at 01:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by kilhom
This script bug with me, when i want to uninstall it ,
no problems...
but the image wont "disparaitre" er... ( sorry im not english >.> ) hide ?
no... Clear ? the image wont uninstall !
I try to uninstall Messenger Plus live ... nothing !
i try to uninstall msn messenger too ... nothing too !

aye , the image what i have choose it isnt beatifull v-v
i try to install the plugin but when i want to change image , wont work

=\

sorry for my bad english v-v

1) Go to C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger and delete the lvback.gif file.

--OR--

2) Install the script again.  Load the background changer box.  Press ok with nothing in the box.
RE: [Release] Background Changer by kilhom on 06-27-2006 at 01:08 AM

My heroes :P
Thx a lot !

RE: [Release] Background Changer by dylan! on 06-27-2006 at 01:13 AM

quote:
seems to have no effect. anyone else had this problem? is there certain permission a person needs to add a image to this?

I have this problem....It just doesn't show the images?:|
[REQUEST] Stretch background on Background Changer for main page? by Brayden14 on 06-27-2006 at 03:01 AM

k well there is a script called Background changer, but i put in my picture and it doesnt take up all of the page...is there a way to stretch the image?*-)

RE: [REQUEST] Stretch background on Background Changer for main page? by haydos on 06-27-2006 at 03:30 AM

You can always open up the image in MS Paint, or Photoshop, or another equivalent and stretch it yourself before using the background changer. Of course, this can result in loss of picture quality so you may be better off searching for a bigger version of the picture.

RE: [Release] Background Changer by Poom on 06-27-2006 at 04:15 AM

=O Good idea. I am using it right now. Now I don't have to convert the files into .gif! Still, why not / instead of ^ and have the command in Plus! command list?

RE: RE: [Release] Background Changer by rockmanneo on 06-28-2006 at 01:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zVp
What are the restrictions on the picture? like... Colors and stuff. Whenever I try to put on a picture, it's like it's set on 256 colors or so

Yeah I would like the answer of this too!

and the browse button is indeed not working... with Vista
RE: RE: RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 06-28-2006 at 01:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rockmanneo
quote:
Originally posted by zVp
What are the restrictions on the picture? like... Colors and stuff. Whenever I try to put on a picture, it's like it's set on 256 colors or so

Yeah I would like the answer of this too!
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
The Background Changer script does nothing more than simply copying your own image to lvback.gif which is located in the main Messenger folder. Just as if you would manually copy your picture to the main Messenger folder, nothing more...

Since that is only what it is doing, any issues regarding wrong colors, no permissions, not loading the background, etc etc are caused by Windows Live Messenger itself...

Background changer by Sinister_Boy on 07-07-2006 at 03:05 AM

Greetings everybody! I had a problem, I hope you guys would help me out.
Recently I had download a script "background changer" located here: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=10

My problem is that, how do I change my background? I can't find any button or anything clickable to change my background. I already installed the script.

RE: Background changer by Weyzza on 07-07-2006 at 04:48 AM

It should be in the Plus! menu under the Plus! icon on your contact list.

RE: [Release] Background Changer by kidwizz on 07-07-2006 at 09:33 AM

this script does not work... it dosent show in the plus! contact thing. and useing the / command doesnt work either.

RE: [Release] Background Changer by aNILEator on 07-07-2006 at 09:52 AM

please delete the script and re-install :)

Background Changer script needs altering by Presley on 07-26-2006 at 06:51 PM

Hei

I don't make scripts but I am a programmer so if I had time I guess I could do... but I don't have time so there for I turn to you out there who does and possibly the person who made this script originally...

The Background Changer script has one MAJOR bug.. yes.. see I run multiple messenger programs and if I change the background in one of them it changes for all of them.

Please could someone look into the possibility to update the scripts so that is does this. And please Quickly. I by default make different look to the different messenge rcontact lists so that I can easly tell them apart, so yes desperately need this.

Thanks,
Presley

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* The King has left the building*

RE: Background Changer script needs altering by deAd on 07-26-2006 at 06:53 PM

There's no way to do this. Messenger reads the background out of LVBack.gif, and so you can't specify a different path for each instance of messenger. Hope that made sense ;)

RE: Background Changer script needs altering by Veggie on 07-26-2006 at 06:54 PM

i made the script...
Sorry this cant be done, all it does is copy the image to lvback.gif in the wlm folder. This image cant be different for multiple wlms.

RE: Background Changer script needs altering by Presley on 07-26-2006 at 07:03 PM

Oki thanks anyway....

next stop.. the WLM people... WML has a serious flaw!!! :-)

RE: Background Changer script needs altering by deAd on 07-26-2006 at 07:05 PM

Uhhh, no it doesn't. You're not supposed to be running more than one instance of WLM anyways. If you choose to modify the way that messenger does things, microsoft is not responsible for what happens.

RE: RE: Background Changer script needs altering by Presley on 07-27-2006 at 10:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
Uhhh, no it doesn't. You're not supposed to be running more than one instance of WLM anyways. If you choose to modify the way that messenger does things, microsoft is not responsible for what happens.

I know this, but don't you agree that making the limitations of only being able to run login on 1 account is a drawback of WLM. There are other IM software out there who for ages have allowed multiple logins, and I see it as only natural that people have multiple logins. Especially since messenge rin the beginning only allowed 50 contacts in the contact list. Me I have a work IM and a personal IM as we use IM at work, hence the need for multiple sign ins.

What I am saying is that MEssenger is lacking this functionality... hence a seriouse flaw in my eyes.. and it was said as a funny note.

Cheers
RE: Background Changer script needs altering by Yil2201 on 07-27-2006 at 12:27 PM

To avoid the problem, maybe you can install multiple WLM in different directories ... so it will works ... maybe a strange, that's true but will work for sure ;)

See you !

RE: Background Changer script needs altering by CookieRevised on 01-15-2007 at 08:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Yil2201
To avoid the problem, maybe you can install multiple WLM in different directories ... so it will works ... maybe a strange, that's true but will work for sure ;)
No it will not work. The background image is loaded from the directory where Messenger was installed, not from where you copy it to. Thus it is always loaded from "%ProgramFiles%\MSN Messenger", not from "%ProgramFiles%\MSN Messenger\v8.0" for example.
Background Changer 1.0 Problem by LoochTheMan on 03-30-2007 at 06:34 AM

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this script is just not compatible. I just recently updated to WLM 8.1.0178.00 and the background I set using this script does not appear. Its just blank. I am using Ev0 2.0, maybe that conflicts in some way. Thanks for any help.

RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by vikke on 03-30-2007 at 11:39 AM

Won't work on WLM 8.1.0178.00 without Ev0 either.. :( So I think it's the update causing the problem.
However, I have no fix as it doesn't seem to allow custom background anymore.

vikke

RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by Eddie on 03-30-2007 at 11:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vikke
Won't work on WLM 8.1.0178.00 without Ev0 either.. :( So I think it's the update causing the problem.
However, I have no fix as it doesn't seem to allow custom background anymore.

vikke
:o that really sucks :(, there has to be some way though *-)
RE: RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by vikke on 03-30-2007 at 11:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
:o that really sucks :(, there has to be some way though *-)

There's always skinning/resource hacking. |-)

vikke
RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by Eddie on 03-30-2007 at 11:58 AM

quote:
There's always skinning/resource hacking. |-)

vikke
Yeah i guess, but its not quick and easy, dodgy Messenger Developers! -.-
RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by vikke on 03-30-2007 at 12:12 PM

There could be new ways as well.. I think Stuffplug 3 is made so it should be possible, so try to ask over at their forums. I'm not 100% though.

vikke

RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by CookieRevised on 03-30-2007 at 12:14 PM

Background Changer has got nothing todo with skinning or whatever. It just changes the lvlback file. And it works perfectly here with latest Messenger version (8.1.0178).

Skins however can conflict with it. That is, skins could overwrite the lvlback file too (just as any other program for that matter) and can even mangle up WLM in such a way that it doesn't load the lvlback file anymore.

If you installed a new Messenger, it is also possible that your previous lvlback has been removed/overwritten/deleted.

But all this has got nothing todo with the script; it still works as it should and Messenger still supports the lvlback file.

RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by vikke on 03-30-2007 at 01:40 PM

quote:
Background Changer has got nothing todo with skinning or whatever.
I did not say that. :|
It's a method if lvlback isn't working. ;)
RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by TheSteve on 03-30-2007 at 03:02 PM

In the case of EvO, based on the screen shots Sunshine showed me, it appears that the contact items in the EvO skin do not have transparent backgrounds as they normally would. Because of this, parts of the background image are not visible.

[Image: myscreenshot43ql7.th.jpg]

RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by vikke on 03-30-2007 at 03:06 PM

I just created the lvlback file myself, and it worked!!
Steve, the problem you describe, is not occuring using the default skin.

vikke

RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by TheSteve on 03-30-2007 at 03:18 PM

That's why I said "In the case of EvO" ;)

RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by Felu on 03-30-2007 at 03:20 PM

quote:
You mean to say that the lvback.gif created by background changer doesn't work?
RE: Background Changer 1.0 Problem by CookieRevised on 03-30-2007 at 03:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Felu
quote:
You mean to say that the lvback.gif created by background changer doesn't work?
There is no difference between the lvlback file from Background Changer and a manually created one.

Background Changer simply provides a file selection dialog for selecting your background image, just as you would manually do it. It then copies the image to lvlback, just as you manually would do it.

There is nothing fancy about Background Changer. All it does is making it a bit easier to select a file.

--------------

As TheSteve said, the problem is the skin which doesn't have transparent contactlist entries. Aka: the backround IS there, and Background Changer works perfectly. The problem is that the background isn't visible because of what TheSteve said.
Background Changer help by porkster1364 on 06-09-2007 at 05:44 PM

On the background changer script...what dimensions do the pictures have to be to fit the whole contact list background?

RE: Background Changer help by Veggie on 06-09-2007 at 05:53 PM

any size? you can resize the contact list.

RE: [Release] Background Changer by stella74 on 03-05-2008 at 04:57 PM

hi i have windows live messenger and live plus it doesnt work with vista as i have a main pc that is xp and a laptop that is vista it works on my main pc but not on my laptop as it running vista please could you make one for vista as i like this on my main pc but cant get it to work with vista :@

RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 11-07-2009 at 05:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stella74
hi i have windows live messenger and live plus it doesnt work with vista as i have a main pc that is xp and a laptop that is vista it works on my main pc but not on my laptop as it running vista please could you make one for vista as i like this on my main pc but cant get it to work with vista :@

Download the new version, I have added a quick fix. I hope it works.
A permanent solution will be added later on when I have more time.

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/10-Background-Changer/
RE: [Release] Background Changer by dbzakj on 11-09-2009 at 09:32 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stella74

Download the new version, I have added a quick fix. I hope it works.
A permanent solution will be added later on when I have more time.

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/10-Background-Changer/
Doesn't seem to work for me, the [...] to browse doesn't and when I copy and paste the path name it doesn't change anything.
RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 11-09-2009 at 10:04 AM

I'll try to make permanent fix soonish for the [...] button.

As for pasting the file path: that should work. But make sure you do not have a skin running, or at least a skin with a transparent background for the contact list.

And of course make sure the file you paste is actually a picture.

When the file is valid (and you don't have a skin which has its own background) and you press "ok" you're contact list should close and re-open automatically and you should see a background.

PS: you can also use the command '/changbg <filename>' to set the background.

RE: [Release] Background Changer by hollywoodnorth on 11-12-2009 at 08:11 AM

the background changer was working perfectly fine for me, until half an hour ago I decided to change the background.

Then I changed back but the picture never changed!
I disabled and enabled the script. didn't work.
so I tried removing and reinstalling it. Still didn't work.

Now the ( ... ) button doesn't work. The file browser doesn't pop up anymore and the command " /change bg " doesn't work on me!

help!
thanks

RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 11-12-2009 at 11:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hollywoodnorth
the background changer was working perfectly fine for me, until half an hour ago I decided to change the background.

The script is not responsible for the picture to be seen or not. You don't need this script to view the background. In fact, you even don't need this script to set your background. So enabling/disabling or even reinstalling the script hasn't got any influence on the background in any way.

The script simply provides a more convenient way to copy your choosen background to a file named lvback.gif, which is in your Messenger folder. That's all.

What the script should do is closing and re-opening your contact list. Did it do that?

And what do you mean by "but the picture never changed"? Do you still have the previous picture visible? Or isn't there a picture at all? Do you have skins installed?

quote:
Now the ( ... ) button doesn't work. The file browser doesn't pop up anymore
If it did pop up before and now it doesn't, and you have not upgraded to Vista or something, it means something else is wrong with your computer as nothing significant has changed in the script regarding this.

What is the debug output of the script?
Plus! > Show script debugging > Background Changer

quote:
and the command " /change bg " doesn't work on me!
The command is "/changebg", without the space.

Either you use it without a parameter to get the interface window: /changebg
Or either you directly set a file name as parameter: /changebg C:\mybackground.jpg

----

As said above, you can always manually do what the script does: copy your choosen background to the Messenger installation folder and name the image "lvback.gif", then close and re-open your contact list.

Of course, make always sure the choosen image is a valid image. The script does not check upon that.

Note: the file must be named "lvback.gif", thus not "lvback.jpg" or something. The 'gif' file extension is important, eventhough the file itself doesn't need to be in the gif format necessarily, any supported format will do.
RE: [Release] Background Changer by hollywoodnorth on 11-12-2009 at 11:35 PM

quote:
quote:

The script is not responsible for the picture to be seen or not. You don't need this script to view the background. In fact, you even don't need this script to set your background. So enabling/disabling or even reinstalling the script hasn't got any influence on the background in any way.

The script simply provides a more convenient way to copy your choosen background to a file named lvback.gif, which is in your Messenger folder. That's all.

What the script should do is closing and re-opening your contact list. Did it do that?

And what do you mean by "but the picture never changed"? Do you still have the previous picture visible? Or isn't there a picture at all? Do you have skins installed?

quote:
Now the ( ... ) button doesn't work. The file browser doesn't pop up anymore
If it did pop up before and now it doesn't, and you have not upgraded to Vista or something, it means something else is wrong with your computer as nothing significant has changed in the script regarding this.

What is the debug output of the script?
Plus! > Show script debugging > Background Changer

quote:
and the command " /change bg " doesn't work on me!
The command is "/changebg", without the space.

Either you use it without a parameter to get the interface window: /changebg
Or either you directly set a file name as parameter: /changebg C:\mybackground.jpg

----

As said above, you can always manually do what the script does: copy your choosen background to the Messenger installation folder and name the image "lvback.gif", then close and re-open your contact list.

Of course, make always sure the choosen image is a valid image. The script does not check upon that.

Note: the file must be named "lvback.gif", thus not "lvback.jpg" or something. The 'gif' extension is important.

Before, it would close and reopen but the image would stay the same. I exited messenger and opened it, then this time the file browser doesn't pop up anymore.
I just tried the " /changebg C:\mybackground.jpg " and it works fine.
Its just the file browser that doesn't pop up whenever I use the interface window.
RE: [Release] Background Changer by davezero on 11-16-2009 at 11:06 PM

cool, ty

RE: [Release] Background Changer by Chris4 on 02-20-2010 at 12:15 AM

Currently skinning isn't active, so this script would be the perfect alternative to suggest to users; however the browse button isn't working.

Here's the debugging log:

quote:
Error:  (code: -2147221230)
       File: Background.js. Line: 93.
Function OnWndBackgroundEvent_CtrlClicked returned an error. Code: -2147352318

Hoping that Veggie/CookieRevised can fix the bug and submit it to the Scripts Database, or alternatively someone release a modified version on the forum which us helpers can link to. :happy:
RE: [Release] Background Changer by Veggie on 02-20-2010 at 11:10 AM

will have a look this evening

RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 02-20-2010 at 08:28 PM

A new version has been submitted to the database. In the new version you can use the file browse dialog again on Vista/7 in all circumstances.

However, note that in order to let this script work you also need to have writing permissions for the Windows Live Messenger installation map. And on systems like Vista and Win7 this is often not the case by default. So if you get an "An error occured while setting the background", check your permissions for that folder!

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
or alternatively someone release a modified version on the forum which us helpers can link to. :happy:
Please do not. If there are problems there are other ways for the 'helpers' to help the people: eg: tell them how to manually change the background. This is explained many times on the forums already (search for lvback.gif)
RE: RE: [Release] Background Changer by Chris4 on 02-25-2010 at 03:21 PM

quote:
quote:
or alternatively someone release a modified version on the forum which us helpers can link to. :happy:
Please do not. If there are problems there are other ways for the 'helpers' to help the people: eg: tell them how to manually change the background. This is explained many times on the forums already (search for lvback.gif)

Fair enough. Was just a last alternative if you/Veggie didn't reply or couldn't do it.

Thanks for the update.
RE: [Release] Background Changer by kaamos on 02-26-2010 at 07:05 PM

2.4 Doesn't work for me.
[...] Button doesn't open file explorer.

1.0 Works fine.
Any reason?

Thank you!! 

RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 02-26-2010 at 07:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kaamos
2.4 Doesn't work for me.
[...] Button doesn't open file explorer.
Yup, we know. This is what has been reported before. It's because Vista/7 doesn't support the traditionally used ActiveX objects anymore and for the alternative ActiveX objects you need a design license (which you would have if you have stuff like MS Office installed). So it wont work for everybody; it's just a temporary fix.

Wait until the new version 2.5 is downloadable from the database. It will fix this permanently.

-------------

quote:
quote:
quote:
Fair enough. Was just a last alternative if you/Veggie didn't reply or couldn't do it.
The last resort/alternative should be telling people how to change their background by manually copying their image over lvback.gif as explained in many posts on the forums. It is easy enough. ;)

RE: [Release] Background Changer by kaamos on 02-26-2010 at 07:38 PM

Thanks for your reply ;)

I've to add, this bug was found using a PC machine with the following additions:

1. A just formatted Windows XP SP3 (Spanish)
2. No MS Office installed (yet).
3. Intel Pentium 4 (2.8GHz)
4. DirectX 9 (february /2010)
5. .NET Framework (versions from 2.0 SP1 to 3.5 SP1)

Thanks!

RE: [Release] Background Changer by CookieRevised on 02-27-2010 at 09:53 PM

Those who had troubles before with the browsing dialog, can you redownload the new version (it is in the DB now), and tell us if the browser dialog works now.

*cross fingers* (yn)

PS:

quote:
note that in order to let this script work you also need to have writing permissions for the Windows Live Messenger installation map. And on systems like Vista and Win7 this is often not the case by default. So if you get an "An error occured while setting the background", check your permissions for that folder!

RE: [Release] Background Changer by kaamos on 02-28-2010 at 01:25 AM

2.5 (NEW) worked for me!
Thank you so much!!!
:)

RE: [Release] Background Changer by tinusz4 on 03-07-2010 at 08:04 AM

hello,
I like your script, but if someone else logs in he/she will see the same background.
please can you make it like different people get different backgrounds.
thanks

RE: [Release] Background Changer by Felu on 03-07-2010 at 08:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tinusz4
hello,
I like your script, but if someone else logs in he/she will see the same background.
please can you make it like different people get different backgrounds.
thanks
The image isn't specific to an email ID. It's going to be the same for all the users.

You could, however, change the image each time someone logs into messenger based on the email. But that would create problems with polygamy(more than one instance of messengers running).
RE: [Release] Background Changer by yosa2009 on 08-29-2010 at 08:43 AM

thanks for this script but i have a problem , or is a bug , this script keeps giving me this msg "An error occurred while setting the background" , i tried to manually change the background but i didn't find the file lvback.gif , if the problem is in the script show me how to fix it if it's from the files or something , show me how to restore it or to solve the problem generally , thanks again , it's really a good idea and precious time you gave us [size=2]

RE: [Release] Background Changer by yosa2009 on 08-29-2010 at 09:01 AM

sorry i was a dump and i didn't read the previous posts i thought there only one page , it's ok any 2 years old  can understand , if he reads the first two posts of cookierevised and Veggie thanks guys
for who don't understand yet this script is simply a short cut  for a simple operation , you may do it manually but it'ss better with this script
1- copy
2- paste
3- rename