Shoutbox

Patchou read!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Patchou read!! (/showthread.php?tid=61075)

Patchou read!! by Tiger89 on 06-25-2006 at 02:34 AM

Well, ive just registered to thank you fo such an amazing work..
Messenger Plus is incredible, ive been using it for 2 years i think, and its really amazing
I felt that i  needed to congrat you for such work, i love the live version
My name is santiago, im from uruguay (south america), and everyone here uses your software, i recomend it to everyone i know, we are so happy with it
I wish i could support you buying your stuff...but money isnt what i have most
Im a golf player, and if i ever become famous, i would love to advertise you, buying your hats, golf t-shirts, etc

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: i dont understand how come bill gates didnt offered a chance to get into microsoft! you are so talented!

RE: Patchou read!! by Menthix on 06-25-2006 at 02:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger89
i dont understand how come bill gates didnt offered a chance to get into microsoft! you are so talented!
Well he actually WAS invited to come work for Microsoft once. But that required him to move fromCanada to USA and in the end he didn't take the offer (don't know the full story) :).
RE: Patchou read!! by markee on 06-25-2006 at 02:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger89
i dont understand how come bill gates didnt offered a chance to get into microsoft! you are so talented!
Well he actually WAS invited to come work for Microsoft once. But that required him to move fromCanada to USA and in the end he didn't take the offer (don't know the full story) :).

It's amazing that he hasn't ben offered again with internet becoming better you can be anywhere in the world nd it can be like you are there with webcam and sharing folders to send your work.  He would be such an asset for somewhere like microsoft, the work he does is like at least half of the messenger department at microsoft, he does so much in the same time as it has taken the messenger people to make something stable.
RE: Patchou read!! by Chancer on 06-25-2006 at 03:05 AM

quote:
But that required him to move fromCanada to USA

another reason why M$ sux...

but i guess...if Patchou had worked to M$ he'd do things other than MsgPlus...and it'd probably disapear from earth (LOL)...
RE: RE: Patchou read!! by markee on 06-25-2006 at 03:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
quote:
But that required him to move fromCanada to USA

another reason why M$ sux...

but i guess...if Patchou had worked to M$ he'd do things other than MsgPlus...and it'd probably disapear from earth (LOL)...

But he would probably make the adjustments in WLM so there would b no need for an add-on like MP!L
RE: Patchou read!! by Jellings on 06-25-2006 at 03:30 AM

that's a thought, i know it would never happen, but imagine the power messenger plus could have if it was built into WLM

RE: Patchou read!! by Skyler0 on 06-25-2006 at 04:04 AM

mmmm.... yummy

The only problem is MS has a strong influence and could mess it up pretty badly if that did happen *remembers april fools joke* ... lol

RE: Patchou read!! by Patchou on 06-25-2006 at 04:18 AM

thank you :)

RE: Patchou read!! by hello on 06-25-2006 at 05:25 AM

he should work with MS in my opinions, MS and him would probably have more creations and new extra features that we could ever possibly think of :D

RE: Patchou read!! by fergofrog on 06-25-2006 at 05:29 AM

Yes i agree! Patchou you rock!

RE: Patchou read!! by markee on 06-25-2006 at 06:22 AM

Yet another Patchou you rock thread.................. Though I must admit it is true (Y)

RE: RE: Patchou read!! by Tiger89 on 06-25-2006 at 03:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
thank you :)

Im glad you read it! :d
RE: Patchou read!! by welshboy222 on 06-25-2006 at 04:03 PM

I'm glad Patchou didn't join microsoft because microsoft are becoming too powerful. If Patchou did we would be doomed!

RE: Patchou read!! by sufcste on 06-25-2006 at 05:42 PM

See this thread and this post regarding Patchou and Micro$oft's relationship.

It's amazing: one guy and a few select testers accomplished more, I think, than a whole team of programmers and an almost infinite supply of testers (all us lot)!

Why is Micro$oft so popular?