Shoutbox

[UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender (/showthread.php?tid=61077)

[UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 02:36 AM

Hello,
Plus!Mail allows you to send emails from the email which you are currently logged into Windows Live Messenger with.

Download Plus!Mail (Click Here)

With Plus!Mail you can also:
- Send emails to multiple users (easily select users from your contact list by clicking on the 'Browse' button).
- Send attachments (maximum size of attachments is 10240KB (10MB)).
- Include images in the email message itself (inline) by attaching the image and typing :file1: or :file2: depending on the number of the attachment
- Use HTML to enhance your email design and presentation.
- Use the user-friendly interface to format your messages (Font, Font Size, Font Color, Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Left/Center/Right align).
- Preview your email before sending it to ensure that your email looks exactly the way you want it to.
- Save a copy of emails you send to your email inbox.

Plus!Mail can be accessed from the Messenger Plus! Live menu in the Contact List or by typing /email in a conversation window (emails of users in the conversation will automatically be inserted into the 'To' field).

Plus!Mail allows you to send emails from the email which you are currently logged in with. I have added support for attachments but there is a maximum attach size of 10240KB (10MB).
Attached images can be incorporated into the email itself by typing :file1: or :file2: etc. depending upon the number of the attachment.

Screenshot:
[Image: plusmail_screenshot.jpg]

Whatīs New in Version 1.9:
- Added formatting toolbar which makes it easier to format your email messages for those users which are not HTML professionals. This includes the ability to easily Bold, Italic, Underline & Strikethrough sections of your emails and change the Font, Font Color & Font Size of your text.
- Added a preview function which allows you to view your email with HTML formatting applied (basically allows you to see exactly how it will look)

Enjoy
- Volv

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jellings on 06-25-2006 at 02:48 AM

works great! ^_^ awesome!

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by ykz on 06-25-2006 at 02:53 AM

too bad there's a size limit

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jellings on 06-25-2006 at 03:02 AM

yeah, would be better if the limit was a bit better, but is that possible?

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 03:05 AM

What would you think if I increased it to 5MB; still too little?

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jellings on 06-25-2006 at 03:08 AM

5MB sounds pretty good

(10MB would be even better though since that's the limit on my gmail anyway)

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by chompas on 06-25-2006 at 03:22 AM

Im getting an error when I try to send an email that says "Your email could not be sent. Please try again later"...

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 03:38 AM

Update: I have upgraded the attachment limit to 10MB as requested. But remember, having to upload 10MB is most likely going to take quite a while (depending upon your connection).

quote:
Im getting an error when I try to send an email that says "Your email could not be sent. Please try again later"...
Make sure you've filled in all fields; 'To', 'Subject' & 'Message' and make sure that the email you are sending it to is a valid email address.
RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by chompas on 06-25-2006 at 03:49 AM

Yes, all is completed, and I'm still getting that error message. If i get it to work I'll post it.

EDIT: Ot works now. I dont know what was the problem. :D

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Ahmad on 06-25-2006 at 04:06 AM

Very nice! (Y)

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by giac jr on 06-25-2006 at 07:25 AM

Errr..Try clicking that link in FF :)

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Shadowgmo on 06-25-2006 at 07:33 AM

emm >.> why it downloads as .zip? instead of .plsc

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by giac jr on 06-25-2006 at 07:34 AM

Shadow, what browser you using? I cant get the link to work?

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Chestah on 06-25-2006 at 07:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Shadowgmo
emm >.> why it downloads as .zip? instead of .plsc

For the meantime rename the extension from .zip to .plsc and then double click it to install :).
RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Shadowgmo on 06-25-2006 at 07:36 AM

IE 6 :S i clicked it and it download a .zip with all the files in it >.> dont know how to make it work :P dled another scripts as .plsc and plus recognize it :S

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by giac jr on 06-25-2006 at 07:39 AM

Does extracting the zip have the plsc in it?

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by WDZ on 06-25-2006 at 07:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by giac jr
Does extracting the zip have the plsc in it?
The plsc is a zip archive. It just uses a different extension so that Plus! can recognize it. :)
RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by giac jr on 06-25-2006 at 07:44 AM

WDZ, can you use FireFox and click the link in the first post? It doesnt quite work...

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by MX-G on 06-25-2006 at 07:46 AM

awesome, great script, it work's great!!! :D

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by giac jr on 06-25-2006 at 07:47 AM

Grr. Can someone go in FireFox and click the link?? I cant get it :(

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Shadowgmo on 06-25-2006 at 07:52 AM

FF: If u direct click the link, weird stuff appears, if u right clic and save file it works and saves it as a .plsc

With IE, it dled a .zip which i changed to .plsc and it worked :P

Btw nice script ;)

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 08:57 AM

quote:
Grr. Can someone go in FireFox and click the link?? I cant get it
Read the message in the first post; "(You may need to Right Click > Save)"
RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Varish on 06-25-2006 at 09:19 AM

hei Volv, Great work. i love it! thank you :D

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Zahid™ on 06-25-2006 at 09:21 AM

Great Script (Y).

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by heissam on 06-25-2006 at 09:45 AM

Hello,

thanks for script. i donīt find the script to send mails in contact list or in chat window, can someone help me please??

thanks

heissam

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 10:11 AM

quote:
uiii i find it. many thanks, but can i change the emailadress from "from" sender?? because my right emailadress is not this from msn messenger...
greetz
heissam
Unfortunately you cannot, this limitation was placed as spam protection, if you were allowed to type in any email address in the 'From' field then users would be able to send emails to other users more or less anonymously.
RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by tinpiliycfa on 06-25-2006 at 10:14 AM

How can I instal this one please ?

thanks

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by CookieRevised on 06-25-2006 at 10:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
Hello,
Plus!Mail allows you to send emails from the email which you are currently logged in with. I have added support for attachments but there is a maximum attach size of 10240KB (10MB).
small, too the point, no fuzz, user friendly...
Excellent script!!! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Though, I've modified it a bit for my own personal use.

quote:
Originally posted by tinpiliycfa
How can I instal this one please ?
To install any script you need to download the scriptpack file (the file with the extension PLSC)

If the downloaded file is saved on your computer as a ZIP file, you first need to rename the extension to PLSC.

Note: it might be possible that you don't see file extensions in Windows. Though, if the you double click the file and it opens as a ZIP file, the extension would be ZIP.

Note: scriptpacks are actually ZIP files. Though they need to be created in a certain way, see the official script documentation for details.

If you are certain the extension is PLSC, you can simply double click the file to install the script. A dialog will be presented giving you the basic information of the script and a button to install it.

Once you have installed it, it is automatically activated and ready to be used.
RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 10:27 AM

Thanks for your feedback

quote:
Though, I've modified it a bit for my own personal use.
That's fine :D
Glad to see people checking out the source; there's a lot of useful functions included in the source which arent actually used, it's all generally well organised and I thought some of it might come in handy for some more interested scripters.
RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by tinpiliycfa on 06-25-2006 at 10:27 AM

thanks I didn't know it worked by being renamed. thanks a lot

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jellings on 06-25-2006 at 10:29 AM

nice to hear about the update to 10MB limit

one thing though... when i click "plus!mail" from a contact window it used to automatically have that contact's email address in the "To:" box, but it doesn't now. Nothing major but it's not quite as quick now.

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by tinpiliycfa on 06-25-2006 at 10:34 AM

is it normal that it takes so long to send a mail please?

i Didn't attached something big

RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 10:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jellings
one thing though... when i click "plus!mail" from a contact window it used to automatically have that contact's email address in the "To:" box, but it doesn't now.
It never has the email address in the 'To:' field if you access it from the menu in a conversation window, only if you type /email in the convo window. This is due to the fact that Plus! doesnt allow the script to distinguish which menu has been accessed the convo window one or the contact list and therefore the script cannot get the email address as it does not know if the menu has been selected from a convo window.

quote:
Nothing major but it's not quite as quick now.
Shouldn't be much different but the script actually consists of a server side script hosted on my site's webserver as well as the client-side Plus! script and as such the sending of the actual email is dependent on the webserver's performance ie. if there's a lot of load it will be slower etc.

quote:
Originally posted by tinpiliycfa
is it normal that it takes so long to send a mail please?
i Didn't attached something big
It seems to be working fine at the moment, it could be due to the speed of your internet connection.
RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by x_master_r on 06-25-2006 at 11:45 AM

how do you install it ?

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 11:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by x_master_r
how do you install it ?

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
To install any script you need to download the scriptpack file (the file with the extension PLSC)
If the downloaded file is saved on your computer as a ZIP file, you first need to rename the extension to PLSC.
Note: it might be possible that you don't see file extensions in Windows. Though, if the you double click the file and it opens as a ZIP file, the extension would be ZIP.
Note: scriptpacks are actually ZIP files. Though they need to be created in a certain way, see the official script documentation for details.
If you are certain the extension is PLSC, you can simply double click the file to install the script. A dialog will be presented giving you the basic information of the script and a button to install it.
Once you have installed it, it is automatically activated and ready to be used.

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by tinpiliycfa on 06-25-2006 at 11:54 AM

hello it seems to work but the email doesn't arrive.

I tried to send me a mail (on another adress on hotmail) half an houre agaobut still nothing...

is it normal ?

thank you

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-25-2006 at 11:57 AM

It should send to hotmail addresses fine, I just tried it. Make sure you check your spam folder just in case it ended up in there for some reason.

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by tinpiliycfa on 06-25-2006 at 11:57 AM

sorry it worked well... my mistakes

RE: RE: Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jellings on 06-25-2006 at 12:25 PM

quote:
quote:
one thing though... when i click "plus!mail" from a contact window it used to automatically have that contact's email address in the "To:" box, but it doesn't now.
It never has the email address in the 'To:' field if you access it from the menu in a conversation window, only if you type /email in the convo window. This is due to the fact that Plus! doesnt allow the script to distinguish which menu has been accessed the convo window one or the contact list and therefore the script cannot get the email address as it does not know if the menu has been selected from a convo window.

ah, i forgot about the "/email" thing. thank you
RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by [filipecazuza] on 06-25-2006 at 12:53 PM

thank you

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by DRaGoM on 06-25-2006 at 06:51 PM

I'll try to do a portuguese translation for personal use soon ;) if the author of the plugin is interested contact with me

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jiggs on 06-26-2006 at 07:42 PM

i love this script, its great. but you said it uses your server to go through?
what about privacy? :). do you see the mails we send? i don't really mind that much, but I'm sure a few would. so just thought id ask how that works

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by John Anderton on 06-26-2006 at 08:22 PM

wow .... really nice volv (Y) kudos ;)

RE: RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by DRaGoM on 06-26-2006 at 08:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jiggs
i love this script, its great. but you said it uses your server to go through?
what about privacy? :). do you see the mails we send? i don't really mind that much, but I'm sure a few would. so just thought id ask how that works

good question...
RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Ingiliz_cezahsi on 06-26-2006 at 10:12 PM

Works like a charm.

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by AeN0 on 06-26-2006 at 11:29 PM

Hello.

As I though, the plugin uses an external php script hosted at Volv's host to send your emails. I don't doubt the goodwill of Volv (plus, he is a tester) but you should care about your privacy because he can log all the emails which are sent. I'm sure he does not but I though you should know that.

Furthermore, Volv, bad things can happen to you because  you are responsible for the emails sent with your script. Your host account could be closed or worse, you could be sued because somebody used your script to spam or to do anything bad.

Best regards.

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jiggs on 06-26-2006 at 11:37 PM

this is my favourite script. i love it. but the privacy thing is a concern.
hope Volv can comment on it soon. maybe some kind of encryption could be used?
but i love how easy this is to use. so simple to send mails.

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by martin24 on 06-27-2006 at 02:49 AM

hi!
I have descended and installed the program and functions perfect to send mails to directions that are not of hotmail but when I send to hotmail, says that was sent with exito but never they arrive at destiny.
someone would be able to help me?

thanks

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by chompas on 06-27-2006 at 04:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by martin24
hi!
I have descended and installed the program and functions perfect to send mails to directions that are not of hotmail but when I send to hotmail, says that was sent with exito but never they arrive at destiny.
someone would be able to help me?

thanks

It is happening to me too.
RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by ipab on 06-27-2006 at 05:01 AM

bah, for all those who are complaining about privacy, don't use the script if you are that concerned, I for one trust volv and therefore I use it. I cannot comment on volv's behalf, but herpas an alternative that he can look into is for him to release the source to the sript he has that parses the email so that people can host it themselves. Or even better, why don't the ones complaning write one themselves :P.

I might come off as a hardass in this post but take this into consideration, anything you do on the internet can be viewed by other people, there is no such thing as total privacy once one is connected to the internet.

@AeN0
You make a good point, perhaps before installing, Volv should add a disclaimer.

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 06-27-2006 at 06:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jiggs
i love this script, its great. but you said it uses your server to go through?what about privacy? . do you see the mails we send? i don't really mind that much, but I'm sure a few would. so just thought id ask how that works
The server-side script does nothing but redirect the received data to an SMTP server, unfortunately I can't provide you with anything other than my word but I promise that I do not log the emails being sent...
RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Jiggs on 06-27-2006 at 11:30 AM

i trust you :). the script is too good for me to do without anyway. emailing has never been so easy

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Tartooob on 06-27-2006 at 03:54 PM

Amazing script, I love it

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by chompas on 06-29-2006 at 02:55 AM

Someone is being able to send to others hotmail email addresses?

RE: [Release] Plus!Mail - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 07-08-2006 at 09:50 AM

Important Update:
All current users of Plus!Mail must update to the newest version (v1.5) which can be downloaded from http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=17 there are very important security updates included with this version of Plus!Mail. Previous versions of Plus!Mail will be disabled and hence will no longer function correctly after Wednesday, 12 July.

Thankyou, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Download the newest version of Plus!Mail (Click)

RE: [IMPORTANT UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 07-12-2006 at 07:54 AM

Previous versions have been disabled as of today, to continue using Plus!Mail you must download the newest version (v1.5) from http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=17

Thanks
- Volv

RE: [IMPORTANT] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Keikonium on 07-12-2006 at 10:42 AM

I have been using this for a while, and thought it might be possible to send emails from another address (A). At least, making it look like it ;).

With the older version, the tick box "save a copy of this email to my inbox" didn't do what it says >_>. I got no copies saved to my inbox :S. This is my favourite feature (if it worked :P) of Plus!Mail.

Also, sending to @hotmail.com accounts doesn't actually send the email. I tested this by sending an email to myself, and my sister. The emails used to arrive, but as of about 2 weeks ago, they stopped >.<! I have lost some important emails cause of this :S.

I am not sure what the problem is, but could you please help.

In short, I can't send emails (they don't arrive) and the save a copy thing doesn't work. It still says it sends the email tho :S.

I am using the new 1.5 version.

(also, does this log the passwords/email address you send to/from :S?)

RE: [IMPORTANT] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 07-12-2006 at 11:47 AM

When selecting 'save a copy of this email to my inbox' it is sent to your WLM email address. Make sure you check your spam/trash folders for emails which dont arrive. The emails are sent fine in standard format, it is hotmail's treatment of the emails which is causing the problems...

RE: [IMPORTANT] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by MC Inferno on 07-13-2006 at 02:15 AM

quick request...

ould you add an option so can send an email to ALL contacts? thanx, Inferno

RE: RE: [IMPORTANT] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by CookieRevised on 07-13-2006 at 09:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
quick request...

ould you add an option so can send an email to ALL contacts? thanx, Inferno

Please don't include this. Why would one want to send mail to all contacts at once, except for spamming? Such a function can too easly be abused.
RE: [IMPORTANT] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 07-13-2006 at 10:58 AM

Yeah, I don't like the idea either. I wouldn't like to receive an email which was just mass mailed by one of my contacts as there is no particular functional reason (as CookieRevised stated) which would require this...

RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by :No-Frost: on 07-13-2006 at 06:43 PM

awesome script ^^

RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by MC Inferno on 07-14-2006 at 12:30 AM

I want it for :spam:

even if you dont release it, could you do it exclusivly for me? I wont give it out to someone else, I'm not arsed about anyonoe having it or not, quite frankly.

RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by j_u_n_i_o_r_3 on 07-16-2006 at 03:26 AM

Can you try to add emotions this will make it great feature since when using firefox to right emails you cant put emotions in this will make it just great nice script

RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by CookieRevised on 07-16-2006 at 07:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by j_u_n_i_o_r_3
Can you try to add emotions this will make it great feature since when using firefox to right emails you cant put emotions in this will make it just great nice script
An email is an email. What I mean is: it doesn't matter what the mail contains, as long as the reader can interpret it.

In practice this means there are roughly two kinds of mails: pure text mails and html mails.

In html mails you can included images inline with the text (thus also emoticons, as those are nothing more than images; nothing special about it). It doesn't matter what browser or client you use to read emails as long as it supports html.

This script works with html mails. In other words you can format your text as you whish, just as writing a website. To incorperate images within the text you need to first add the image as an attachment and then you can use :file1:, :file2:, etc inside the text as a placeholder for where the images should go... Just as you can read in the very first post in this thread:
quote:
Attached images can be incorporated into the email itself by typing :file1: or :file2: etc. depending upon the number of the attachment.

Your email client in FireFox, or any html supporting email client for that matter, works just in the same way: images must be added as attachment first. How it is presented to the user can differ and the used images for emoticons can differ too (note: not everybody wants to use the same image emoticons), but the principle is always the same.

;)
RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by TazDevil on 07-17-2006 at 10:02 AM

i still can't get this to work

i have tried @live, @gmail.com domain, is this script only available for @hotmail domains only ?

Also can i send emails to addresses not in my contactlist. ?

also please add a version number preferably on the title of the window or an about box so that users can know when to update...

RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by :No-Frost: on 02-17-2007 at 11:47 PM

no news for this script???

RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by Volv on 03-02-2007 at 10:15 AM

Important Update
Plus!Mail is now once more fully functional. Sorry for any inconvenieces, please note that you do NOT need to download a newer version of Plus!Mail

NOTE: The script should return to the MsgPlus Scripts Database shortly.

RE: [RELEASE] Plus!Mail v1.5 - Email (with Attachments) Sender by prashker on 03-02-2007 at 12:42 PM

Awsome :banana:

If it even dies again, give me the file thing :p.

RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by Volv on 05-04-2007 at 02:56 PM

UPDATE: Plus!Mail v1.9 is now available!

Download Plus!Mail v1.9 (Click Here)

Whatīs New in Version 1.9:
- Added formatting toolbar which makes it easier to format your email messages for those users which are not HTML professionals. This includes the ability to easily Bold, Italic, Underline & Strikethrough sections of your emails and change the Font, Font Color & Font Size of your text.
- Added a preview function which allows you to view your email with HTML formatting applied (basically allows you to see exactly how your email will look)
- Changed the GUI a bit
- Made various alterations and optimisations to script code

Download Plus!Mail v1.9 (Click Here)

RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by :No-Frost: on 05-20-2007 at 10:58 PM

I try to send emails form my hotmail account on WLM with the script, but I can't...

every email I send is not even being saved in the send box...

I tryied to send my self a mail with no succes...

RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by Volv on 05-21-2007 at 11:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by :No-Frost:
I try to send emails form my hotmail account on WLM with the script, but I can't...

every email I send is not even being saved in the send box...

I tryied to send my self a mail with no succes...
Try checking your spam/junk boxes.
RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by :No-Frost: on 05-21-2007 at 09:36 PM

I searched in my sended, junk and junk boxes and nothig... I have sended about 3 or 4 mails from my account to my gmail account and to the same account on hotmail and nothing, it's not being sended and is not being saved...

Mmm might this being happening because I had my mail box in spanish ??? or because it's a live hotmail account???

RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by Volv on 05-22-2007 at 01:55 PM

Well it's definitely working fine for me on Gmail... :S
Does Plus!Mail say that the email has been sent?

PLUS!MAIL HELP by SA-90 on 07-13-2007 at 01:24 PM

I have downlaoded and installed the plus mail script but it wont let me send emails. any one know how i can fix this?

RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by Volv on 07-14-2007 at 05:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SA-90
I have downlaoded and installed the plus mail script but it wont let me send emails. any one know how i can fix this?
What happens when you try to send an email?
RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by roflmao456 on 07-14-2007 at 05:30 AM

would be cool if it can receive emails too :p (just like a client, but script)

RE: RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by SA-90 on 07-14-2007 at 06:23 AM

quote:
quote:
What happens when you try to send an email?

it says error, cannot send please try again later
RE: [UPDATE] Plus!Mail v1.9 - Email Sender by Volv on 07-14-2007 at 12:55 PM

quote:
it says error, cannot send please try again later
It should be working fine, make sure that you fill in all fields correctly...