Shoutbox

French translation for scripting doc ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: French translation for scripting doc ? (/showthread.php?tid=61141)

French translation for scripting doc ? by NeoChaotic on 06-25-2006 at 06:43 AM

Hi !

Any french documentation already exists, or can I create this, with many people, if they want...

Thanks'

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by mathieumg on 06-25-2006 at 07:28 AM

No translation, as far as I know, actually exists for the documentation. Translating Plus! and the new website is already a lot of work for the (volunteer) translators, it would take a lot of time and will to completly translate the documentation.

Plus, the documentation mainly consists of a list of the available objects/methods/properties/events to be used in the scripts and should be understandable by any programmer, no matter what language he speaks.

Also, as far as I remember, the documentation for the plugins in the previous versions were not translated.

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by Menthix on 06-25-2006 at 05:49 PM

Because coding in general requires basic understanding of English i do not really see a reason to translate the scripting documentation.

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by NeoChaotic on 06-25-2006 at 05:58 PM

Ok, yes indeed :)

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by Diti on 06-26-2006 at 09:20 AM

Hi,
I have courage to do this, off course :D

Bah oui, c'est nettement plus compréhensible comme ça ;)

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by Mykwan on 06-26-2006 at 09:24 AM

Ouais enfin bon...amuse toi pour tout traduire ^^
Faudrait diviser le travail.

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by NeoChaotic on 06-26-2006 at 03:35 PM

lol thats the reason why i found anybody ^^

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by Mykwan on 06-26-2006 at 05:05 PM

Why not...I'd be happy to help you to translate the doc then.

RE: French translation for scripting doc ? by NeoChaotic on 06-26-2006 at 05:41 PM

If u want, but i wait more people...