Shoutbox

tell me how to configure the script after installing it - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: tell me how to configure the script after installing it (/showthread.php?tid=61161)

tell me how to configure the script after installing it by roushan on 06-25-2006 at 07:36 AM

*-) pls i want anyone to tell me how to configure the script after installing it.. i can't configure it.. it tells me that its imported and then nothing else.. pls help!

RE: can any1 help?! by MX-G on 06-25-2006 at 07:37 AM

In a conversation window clic on the Plus logo, there are your scripts configs and options ;)

RE: can any1 help?! by Chestah on 06-25-2006 at 07:38 AM

Well it depends on what script you've installed and whether it's added itself into the plus icon!

However if you want to see the script's files. Click on the Plus! Icon and then click "preferences". On the left hand side select scripts and you'll find the script there.

Most of the scripts in the official database have a window for their preferences. For this click on the Plus! icon and you might see the name of the script listed in the menu :).

RE: can any1 help?! by roushan on 06-25-2006 at 07:41 AM

thx a lot reallyyyyyyyy thxxxxxxxxxxx :D:D:D:D:D

RE: can any1 help?! by MX-G on 06-25-2006 at 07:42 AM

you're welcome :)

RE: can any1 help?! by luis2oo6 on 06-25-2006 at 09:04 AM

I downloaded the background changer for the main messenger window but cant find where to access it anywhere :S can anyone help please?

RE: can any1 help?! by Veggie on 06-25-2006 at 09:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by luis2oo6
I downloaded the background changer for the main messenger window but cant find where to access it anywhere [Image: msn_confused.gif] can anyone help please?
click the plus logo on the contact list, background changer, change background