Shoutbox

Event Notifications Suggestion - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Event Notifications Suggestion (/showthread.php?tid=61207)

Event Notifications Suggestion by M73A on 06-25-2006 at 09:33 AM

im currently setting event notifications ant it is taking AGES because im having to create a new list of notifications for each event i want to be notified of.

is it possible to have the list you want  a notification for to have multiple events, or even be able to duplicate an event list and change the notification setting...

its taking so long :'(.

thanks

RE: Event Notifications Suggestion by M73A on 06-25-2006 at 10:10 AM

nah i deleted them ages ago, havent had msgplus since the first beta of wlm came out:|!

RE: RE: Event Notifications Suggestion by CookieRevised on 06-25-2006 at 10:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
its taking so long :'(.
If you are up to it you can somewhat automate this process by manipulating the registry directly. Note that this is not a supported way of doing it and it requires some knowledge of the registry and knowing what the specific values and keys stand for:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Patchou\Messenger Plus! Live\.NET Passport\Preferences\CustomNotifs

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. G
If you still have your MP! settings you can export them and import them in MP!L thats all I have for you till now!
no, preferences exported from Messenger Plus! 3 are not compatible with Messenger Plus! Live.