Shoutbox

[Request] Lock the windows conversation size - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size (/showthread.php?tid=61253)

[Request] Lock the windows conversation size by Einishi on 06-25-2006 at 11:46 AM

Hello

How to lock the windows conversation size ?

Thanks

RE: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size by Felu on 06-25-2006 at 11:47 AM

Can you explain what do you mean by locking the conversation window size? To keep the same size for the conversation windows always?

RE: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size by jmccarroll on 06-25-2006 at 11:50 AM

Too keep your windows the same size, set them to the size you want and then close the window.  After that log out of WLM.  After that I usually exit the program completely, just because it's a thing of mine.  And then start the program back up, and your minimized windows should be the size you left them at earlier.

RE: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size by mathieumg on 06-25-2006 at 12:18 PM

Is it a per contact setting or a unique setting (if you are using tabs for example) ?

RE: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size by Einishi on 06-25-2006 at 01:16 PM

I dont speak english very well (I'am french ^^)
I want to do not resize the conversation windows size and define the width and height on the config file.

RE: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size by mathieumg on 06-25-2006 at 01:25 PM

Est-ce que c'est une taille unique pour toutes les conversations (si tu utilises les onglets par exemple) ou une taille en fonction du contact?

RE: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size by Einishi on 06-25-2006 at 02:29 PM

Je voudrais une taille unique que je ne peux pas redimensionner. ^^

RE: [Request] Lock the windows conversation size by Einishi on 06-26-2006 at 10:06 PM

up