Shoutbox

messenger live discovery en messenger mix live - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live (/showthread.php?tid=61266)

messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 06-25-2006 at 12:19 PM

What are these things? And what functions does it have? Are they beta versions? I read some info about it but, its not mutch. Can someone tell me more about these messenger life products?

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by absorbation on 06-25-2006 at 12:21 PM

They are very alike. Good ideas, just rushed far too much :P. Extremtly buggy and have major problems. You will find yourself downloading and using for 5 minutes before it drives you mad until you uninstall :P.

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 06-25-2006 at 01:20 PM

Thanks for the warning. So, not downloading these products will be safe?

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by absorbation on 06-25-2006 at 01:21 PM

They are safe, but they are buggy. I mean your computer won't die, but some features won't work too well :).

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by RaceProUK on 06-25-2006 at 02:18 PM

They are add-ons that have been made partly in response to Plus!, but aren't anywhere near as stable, professional or popular. Like Abs said, they have the tangible feeling of being rushed.

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by aNILEator on 06-25-2006 at 04:11 PM

Messenger Discovery has always been of poor quality and i fear always will be, i haven't experienced messenger mix live

the only other addon that i found to be useable was MSNShell it allowed tabs customization, instant skin changing, and a few other things that i've completely forgotten but i used to use it alongside plus 3

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by R2-D2 on 06-25-2006 at 04:33 PM

I use Messenger Discovery, and is not that bad... The last version works fine with Plus!. Check the features on the website and see if its worth for you.

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by jerone on 08-21-2006 at 11:52 AM

i'm using both now, and they are exstreamly handy.
Messenger M!X Live has the most useful features, buth is also the most bugy. as posted on there site, it isnt problely not more updated, to bad.
MessengerDiscovery Live is now out of Beta stage and works very good. this program is updated when needed and new features are made.

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-22-2006 at 12:36 PM

So, my computer will not go crazy if i download it? And if so, where can i download it?

And is there a dutch version?

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by Zahid™ on 08-22-2006 at 01:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by black widow
So, my computer will not go crazy if i download it? And if so, where can i download it?

MessengerDiscovery: http://live.msgdiscovery.com/
Messenger M!X Live: http://mix.messengermad.com/downloads.html
RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-22-2006 at 02:27 PM

Can somebody answer my question?

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by RaceProUK on 08-22-2006 at 03:01 PM

quote:
And if so, where can i download it?
quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
Read please.
RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by Zahid™ on 08-22-2006 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RaceProUK
quote:
And if so, where can i download it?
quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
Read please.
I think he meant his other question:

quote:

I don't think there is a dutch version for Messenger M!X Live but for MessengerDiscovery the other languages are coming, but i think you should search for yourself instead of just asking everything here like you could've just googled for download links and if you don't find a dutch version that means that there isn't one.
RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by Zahid™ on 08-23-2006 at 08:20 PM

The dutch version for MessengerDiscovery has been released. Download: http://live.msgdiscovery.com/downloadupdate.htm

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-25-2006 at 06:34 AM

It is working, but i have to sing in at messenger by hand after i run trough all those discovery windows again. For the rest, it is still in english. And it has no functions. So, it is nothing.

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-25-2006 at 12:26 PM

Sorry for my earlier post, i must refresh it. It is working fine and it has the same functions as plus, only plus live has more. And it is in dutch.

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-30-2006 at 12:02 PM

How do i remove windows live countdown?

RE: RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by Matti on 08-30-2006 at 12:24 PM

quote:
How do i remove windows live countdown?

I think you mean "Countdown Live", the Plus! Live script. ;)

To disable the countdown/countup, click on the Plus! icon in either the contact list or conversation window and go Countdown Live > Disable the countdown/countup.

To remove it from your computer, click the Plus! icon in the contact list and choose Preferences. There, click "Scripts" in the left panel and untick the "Countdown Live" checkbox in the list. Click Apply, so it's disactivated. Now, to remove it, you select "Countdown Live" in the list once again and press the button "Remove". (could be Delete, I'm not using the English version) In the dialog box, choose "Yes" and it'll be removed. :)

And please, note these 2 things:
  1. For those simple questions we have an IRC channel.
  2. Use the [Image: edit.gif] button instead of double or triple posting. ;)
    [/list]

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-30-2006 at 12:27 PM

And how do i remove windows live discovery?

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by linx05 on 08-30-2006 at 12:45 PM

MessengerDiscovery Live is much more stable than previous versions. I haven't encounted any serious bugs. This is a big step up from the other versions.

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-30-2006 at 12:53 PM

messenger discovery live i mean. How do i get rit of it?

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by ipab on 08-30-2006 at 01:06 PM

go to "Control Panel" ----> "Add or Remove Programs" -----> "Messenger Discovery Live".

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-30-2006 at 01:46 PM

Where do i find that panel? And what is windows aero live?

RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by Matti on 08-30-2006 at 02:29 PM

quote:
Where do i find that panel?
It's the Control Panel, so you can find it in the Start menu.
quote:
And what is windows aero live?
That's the WLM skin he's working on with Willz... and that's just his signature! :P
quote:
And how do i remove windows live discovery?
The same as you would remove MessengerDiscovery Live, the only difference is that you choose "Windows Live Messenger" instead of "MessengerDiscovery Live".

These are all basic questions, and they are very offtopic. Once again, we have an IRC channel for such questions! ;)
RE: messenger live discovery en messenger mix live by black widow on 08-30-2006 at 02:35 PM

I read that irc channel and it is to difficult for me to understand. Because its in english.

Where can i find the dutch irc channel?