Shoutbox

Scripts Panel Problem (MP!L) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Scripts Panel Problem (MP!L) (/showthread.php?tid=61287)

Scripts Panel Problem (MP!L) by Sepulcrum on 06-25-2006 at 01:04 PM

I have three things to report:

First, I was creating a new script (following the Scripting Documentation) and I deleted the script folder manually and after restarting Windows Live Messenger the script was still listed in the Scripts List and couldn't be removed.

Second, I closed the Debugging Window, and upon restarting WLM the window wouldn't open even with the box checked. I tried to uncheck the box, restart WLM and check the box again and the window still didn't open.

Third, I created the Window Test script (refer to Scripting Documentation) and followed the example two or three times, never getting the Popup Window. (This one may not be a bug, just something I'm overlooking.)

Thank you

RE: Scripts Panel Problem (MP!L) by alexp2_ad on 06-25-2006 at 01:06 PM

For the first one, the srcipts also have a folder in the registry that I expect you have to delete to clear the script from the list.

RE: Scripts Panel Problem (MP!L) by Sepulcrum on 06-25-2006 at 01:08 PM

Thanks ;) Didn't know it created a registry folder too.

RE: Scripts Panel Problem (MP!L) by markee on 06-25-2006 at 01:39 PM

I can help with your second problem (thanks to alexp2_ad earlier) you have to got to the symbol left of minimise up the top --> plus! --> Show Script Debugging.  This should bring the window back up for you. Enjoy  (Y)

RE: Scripts Panel Problem (MP!L) by Sepulcrum on 06-25-2006 at 03:04 PM

Thanks! That's what you get when you don't explore new stuff :)

And BTW, the 3rd problem was caused by me not saving the XML file in Unicode

Thanks everyone!