Shoutbox

what happend to te window underneath the ( key - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: what happend to te window underneath the ( key (/showthread.php?tid=61334)

what happend to te window underneath the ( key by dark angel 1991 on 06-25-2006 at 03:49 PM

i noticed that the window underneath the ( key has dissapeared, the window was very usefull for picking the emoticons, now it has dissapeared i have to go to the emoticons menu if i don't know the tag for it.
is this going to be placed back???

RE: what happend to te window underneath the ( key by tony on 06-25-2006 at 03:50 PM

that feature hasnt been added yet to messenger plus! live my friend, but it will be added soon, dont worry :)

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
For a “first” version, I honestly think it’s as good as it could be. I still regret not being able to add the Quick Icons panel back in time but well, this will make future updates more interesting to everybody :).

RE: what happend to te window underneath the ( key by matty on 06-25-2006 at 03:52 PM

The emoticon panel is a big feature to be coded. Messenger Plus! Live was coded from scratch. We can hope to see this in the 4.10 release of Messenger Plus! Live. For now simply use the CTRL+E to bring up the Windows Live Messenger emoticon panel.

RE: what happend to te window underneath the ( key by dark angel 1991 on 06-25-2006 at 04:20 PM

okey, thanks :)