Shoutbox

Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work (/showthread.php?tid=61347)

Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work by Warden52 on 06-25-2006 at 04:24 PM

The emotions sound feature on MP!L does not work for me.  I have tried uninstalling both MSN!L and MP!L and all the plug-in files that I had installed on the previous regular Msg+.  Then I rebooted and dl'd both programs again, installed and still it does not work.  I then did all of this again, this time with my custom sound library saved in a file elsewhere on my disk (separated from the MP!L)and also deleting all of my preferences.  To check the emotions sounds feature, I imported some sounds from your site (in case one of mine is corrupted somehow) and still it does not work.  I have the default settings enabling emotions sounds on, so I am at a loss as to why this feature is not working.  (I have never had a problem with it before.) Any suggestions?^o)

RE: Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work by Warden52 on 06-25-2006 at 10:03 PM

Finally, in case it is significant, I am running a 3ghz pentium with a gig of ram and windows xp home as the operating system.  Thx for any advice you may provide.

RE: Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work by tony on 06-25-2006 at 10:04 PM

This is a known bug and patchou is tryng to fix it :)

RE: Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work by Warden52 on 06-25-2006 at 10:09 PM

OK tony and thx I did not see this in the bugs already here, sorry for the repetition.  It seems to work fine for my friend running a similar system, so I thought maybe it was something I had done.  I will watch for an update.

RE: Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work by kall on 06-28-2006 at 02:42 AM

i have same problem, is it  solution?

RE: Plz help -- emotions sounds do not work by tony on 06-28-2006 at 02:46 AM

You guys should read this :)

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=61423