Shoutbox

I cannot see the color of my contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: I cannot see the color of my contacts (/showthread.php?tid=61419)

I cannot see the color of my contacts by Mouail on 06-25-2006 at 08:44 PM

I cannot see the color of my contact but I've the lastest version of Windows live messenger and of Messenger Plus! live. I don't understand the problem !

Anyone help/explain me.

Thanks.

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by matty on 06-25-2006 at 08:47 PM

Is this option checked?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=676080]

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by shaneharley1990 on 06-25-2006 at 10:39 PM

This was happening to me, along with many many other problems. I just totally uninstalled both WLM and ML!P and re-installed and all my problems are now fixed. Im one happy man. Lol

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by bigb88 on 06-25-2006 at 11:02 PM

are u sure they have the color code in there name ??? or are u talkin that when u do color u cant see it????

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by Mouail on 06-26-2006 at 08:10 AM

I checked the option, but I've always the problem. I deleted Plus! and after I installed it. I've always the same thing ! However I've the lastest version of WLM, and I downloaded it in Microsft TechNet.

RE: RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by Poom on 06-26-2006 at 10:14 AM

quote:
​Originally posted by Mouail
I checked the option, but I've always the problem. I deleted Plus! and after I installed it. I've always the same thing ! However I've the lastest version of WLM, and I downloaded in Microsft TechNet.

Then is the Plus! you are having build 235? I heard build 234 have some conflict with WLM build 792. I can see my contacts color just fine though (but I am the one setting the color for them).
RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by Mouail on 06-27-2006 at 07:34 AM

I'll uninstall WLM and MPL, than I'll install all.
Thank you for the answers !

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by Chestah on 06-27-2006 at 08:21 AM

Can some of you please post screenshots showing this?

Does Plus! show colour in some areas and not others? Or is this happening for ALL areas in WLM?

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by TheAngel on 06-27-2006 at 10:00 AM

a friend of mine also got this problem, the colours didnt apperar, only after some 9 or 10 reninstall of everything (including wlm) that it began to work

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by xiiaomiin on 07-03-2006 at 03:06 AM

I have this problem too...

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by Voldemort on 07-03-2006 at 03:26 AM

Guys, please:
Uninstall Windows Live Messenger [WLM] and Msg Plus! Live.
Delete their folders in Program Files[note: WLM is still called Msn Messenger]
Reboot
Redownload WLM and MsgPlus! Live
Reinstall Both of them
Problem should be solved....

RE: I cannot see the color of my contacts by xiiaomiin on 07-03-2006 at 03:57 AM

err this method cnould not solve my problem