Shoutbox

Hidden Registry Settings? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Hidden Registry Settings? (/showthread.php?tid=61420)

Hidden Registry Settings? by jmccarroll on 06-25-2006 at 08:45 PM

In previous versions of Plus! we've had the Plus! Tweaker to help us do more customization with Plus!  I'm wondering if there is a webpage, like there was with the old Plus!, that will tell us of the hidden registry settings.  The one I'm most interested in at this moment is how to change the title of your chat logs.  In the previous versions of Plus!, I had changed my setting to save my chat logs in yyyy - MM - MMMM format (saved by contact) and would like to have my chat logs saved in this format again.

I tried to use the registry setting that was used with the previous versions but it didn't work.

Thanks for any help.

RE: Hidden Registry Settings? by Choli on 06-25-2006 at 09:19 PM

all the settings have changed (may have changed), so don't assume that the previous settings will work. I didn't have time to work on the new tweaker, but it's in my to-do list, you'l have to wait some time :P

RE: Hidden Registry Settings? by jmccarroll on 06-25-2006 at 09:28 PM

Thanks Choli!  I'll be looking forward to the tweaker.  I knew some of them were different but I figured it couldn't hurt to try and see.

If it's not too much trouble, would it at all be possible to send me that string that I'm talking about if you could? I have no clue if it would be something easy to find if you know what you're looking for.

RE: Hidden Registry Settings? by Choli on 06-25-2006 at 09:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jmccarroll
Thanks Choli!  I'll be looking forward to the tweaker.  I knew some of them were different but I figured it couldn't hurt to try and see.
hehe.. ;)
quote:
Originally posted by jmccarroll
If it's not too much trouble, would it at all be possible to send me that string that I'm talking about if you could? I have no clue if it would be something easy to find if you know what you're looking for.
haha, no i won't send it .... because i have no idea how that can be changed in the registry :refuck:

i still have to ask patchou to send me the complete list of settings
RE: Hidden Registry Settings? by jmccarroll on 06-25-2006 at 10:36 PM

haha okay... sounds good!  Thanks