Shoutbox

@Job application for Swedish Translation - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: @Job application for Swedish Translation (/showthread.php?tid=61448)

@Job application for Swedish Translation by Nickylicious on 06-25-2006 at 10:34 PM

Hi.
When i installed "Messenger Plus! Live" it said the following :
"Messenger Plus! Live has complete international support."

I am missing Swedish tho.
I talked to "segosa" in the IRC channel about this, and he sent me here.

I'm interested in being the Swedish translator for the Messenger Plus! Live application.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in having me as a translator for the Swedish people.

Tank you!

// Niclas

RE: @Job application for Swedish Translation by Chris4 on 06-25-2006 at 10:38 PM

I wouldn't call it a "job". You don't get payed for it :P But I know what you mean ;)

RE: @Job application for Swedish Translation by Nickylicious on 06-25-2006 at 10:45 PM

I know it's not a job, but it's still named a "Job Application" or a "Free-Of-Charge-Work Application" if you would ;)

RE: RE: @Job application for Swedish Translation by ZrednaZ on 06-25-2006 at 11:00 PM

I know for a fact that the Swedish translation team lost their translation coordinator - the same person who used to do most of the translation work himself as far as I know - just before version 4.0 translations began. :) The remains of the team have probably been overwhelmed by this unexpected work load, explaining the delay... Maybe they could use the extra help; I'm not to say.

RE: @Job application for Swedish Translation by Leif on 06-29-2006 at 09:07 PM

Niclas, skriv en rad till mig: Leif.Larsson <at> gmail <dot> com