Shoutbox

How to set MP!L to notify when a contact changes his name? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to set MP!L to notify when a contact changes his name? (/showthread.php?tid=61452)

How to set MP!L to notify when a contact changes his name? by King Mustard on 06-25-2006 at 10:46 PM

How can I set to MP!L to notify me when a contact changes his/her Display Name and/or Personal Message?

I used the Event Notification Wizard and made it select all the contacts. The problem with that, is that when I add a new contact, will I have to remember to select them in the wizard too? If so, that is very annoying. A few features from MP! are missing from MP!L :/

RE: How to set MP!L to notify when a contact changes his name? by markee on 06-26-2006 at 01:56 AM

As long as you change the drop-down box so that is notify for all contacts rather than individually checking each box, it will update this automatically or you

The other features are planned to be back in future releases, Patchou didnt have enough time to get it all coded and tested for this release but they should be in the next. :)

RE: RE: How to set MP!L to notify when a contact changes his name? by King Mustard on 06-26-2006 at 01:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
As long as you change the drop-down box so that is notify for all contacts rather than individually checking each box, it will update this automatically or you

The other features are planned to be back in future releases, Patchou didnt have enough time to get it all coded and tested for this release but they should be in the next. :)

Thank you :)