Shoutbox

OMFG I locked myself out of wlm - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm (/showthread.php?tid=61484)

OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by Apola Silverstone on 06-26-2006 at 02:58 AM

i accidentaly set up the only my email script and did it twice, once with my email, and my friend's and then another with my other firend's and soster's now none of them will log in, there is a pop up saying welcome, and another saying accesses denied, i tried deleting the one that i made without my email, but it is still working.... HELP ME PLZ

RE: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by riahc4 on 06-26-2006 at 03:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Apola Silverstone
i accidentaly set up the only my email script and did it twice, once with my email, and my friend's and then another with my other firend's and soster's now none of them will log in, there is a pop up saying welcome, and another saying accesses denied, i tried deleting the one that i made without my email, but it is still working.... HELP ME PLZ
...delete the script?

RE: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by ShawnZ on 06-26-2006 at 03:01 AM

press Windows Key+R, copy and paste "c:\progra~1\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts" into the box, hit ok, and delete the folder for the lockout script.

RE: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by Apola Silverstone on 06-26-2006 at 03:03 AM

k, i deleted it, it still not working :(

RE: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by King Of Chaos on 06-26-2006 at 03:06 AM

Perhaps you should try uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

RE: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by Apola Silverstone on 06-26-2006 at 03:07 AM

-lets out huge mega sigh of relief- i closed wlm completely and it is working again
thanks for the help :)

RE: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by qgroessl on 06-26-2006 at 03:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Apola Silverstone
-lets out huge mega sigh of relief- i closed wlm completely and it is working again
thanks for the help :)

:p haha... I'm sure if this every happens again, and you can't fix it, reinstalling is the next thing you could do after completely closing it out/restarting it.... haha....

It's just kinda funny that you locked yourself out of msn with your own script.

Still funny though :p
RE: OMFG I locked myself out of wlm by markee on 06-26-2006 at 03:58 AM

There's aregistry file that goes with your scripts I think I remember reading somewhere.  Easiest option I can think of is removing and re-installing plus! That should work I think.

EDIT: UTI the script was created by ZAUI and works quite well for me with one email (Y)